He Hits You - Preference

Hey guys, I havent been on this account in forever! So this time its with fanfictions and preferences. (imagines) By the way, this is just in an imagination, I don't see any of the boys hitting/hurting you. Hope you enjoy. xx

~~

Louis: You and Louis were in one of your horrible fights again, usually arguing about something incredibly stupid. But this time it was worse. Louis had saw you 'flirting' with Harry, but really you were planning a surprise birthday party for Louis. It was hard for you to tell him, because well, it was a surprise! 

"I want to know if my girlfriend had feelings for my best friend!" You sighed. "Babe, as I told you before, there was nothing going on between Harry and I. We were just hanging out." Louis' kunckles had become white and shaking because of his pure anger. "Hanging out for over twelve hours?!" A pounding sensation had hit my cheek, leading over to one thought.

Louis had hit me.

My mother's voice was screaming in my head saying, 'if a boy ever lays a finger on you, leave him. don't ever return.' But this was different. This was Louis. The boy you loved who had layed a finger on you at this very moment.

You looked up at Louis, his eyes beginning to shed with tears. "Babe, I-I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking, I was angry. I'm sorry. Oh love.." He knelt down to your level and reached out to touch your soon to be bruised cheek, although you were scared if Louis were to hit you again. "Don't, just don't hit me again," You winced at the pain shooting through your face. Louis kissed your cheek and your lips very carefully, his eyes beginning to redden with tears. "I was planning your surprise birthday party with Harry." Louis cried now even harder. "So I thought you cheated on me with Harry, but really you both were loving me." You couldn't bare to watch him in a state like this, so you gave him a huge hug. "Its okay Louis, it was a mistake. Shh. It's alright babe." You cooed to him. 

Liam: Liam was never quite the drinker, but he also recently had gotten his other kidney fixed. Everything was going so well the past few weeks, until Niall had gotten him into drinking. Usually he'd come home at 11 PM, a little tipsy and very sleepy. The next few nights had gone to full on drunk and having major hangovers in the morning. Liam's alchohol problem was going all way to fast.

You woke up to the sound of the front door slamming. "Here we go again, another night in paradise," You lied. As you made your way downstairs Liam had noticed you. "H-Hey sugar," He hiccuped. A groan escaped your lips. "Come on now Liam, this is the fifth night in a row you've been drunk. You need to quit it. Now." Liam's warm brown eyes had changed into a dark shade. You breathed in fear, knowing this night would end in a bad way. "(Y/N), grab me a beer please." He slurred, not listening to a word you had just said.

You crossed your arms and tapped your foot. He waited. "I said, go get me a beer." He walked towards you. "Did you not just hear me?!" He pushed you hard agaisnt a nearby wall, sending your shoulder to dislocate its self. You winced in pain as you held your swollen shoulder. Liam noticed what he had just done and completely sobered up. "Love! Oh love I am so sorry, oh God what have I done. Baby it's going to be alright." He lifted you up bridal style and out the door to the passenger car seat of his Escalade. "Liam," You cried in pain. "Please let's just get to the hospital." He hopped in the driver seat and closed his door, revving the pedal. "I never intended to hit you. I feel so stupid." He whispered. You managed to give a small smile. "Babe, it's fine. Just please stop drinking."

Harry: "Let's go." Harry raised his voice at your figure skating teacher (AN: I figure skate so this came to my head.) Your teacher was fairly the same age to you, so of course you talked about everything to relationships to music. But of course, Harry was always jealous whenever a boy talked to you, to even say hello. 

You gave a hug goodbye to your coach and turned around to see a furious Harry. He tugged your wrists into a nearby locker room. "Harry I still have my skates on I'd like to ta-"  Harry's jaw clenched has he spoke. "Why did you give him a hug." You shrugged your shoulders. "He's my age Harry and we're really good friends. I don't see what the big deal is." He furrowed his eyebrows and got into your face. "You're never to speak to another man again." You rolled your eyes and fought back. "You're not my father, Harry." You spit. Harry soon punched you in the gut, sending you flying back and hurting your head agaisnt a locker. You doubled over in pain and cried. "Shit, (Y/N), I'm so sorry. I was angry and jealous. Shit." You turned yourself over, still sitting down to take your skates off. "Babe, are you okay?" You finish taking off your skates and put them in your Zuca bag (a bag to carry your skating stuff) and looked up at Harry. "You're right, let's go." You whimpered as you limped. "I'm so sorry," he cried to himself. 

Niall: You and Niall were in a pillow fight, goofing around on a Friday night. Out of nowhere Niall yells, "So why did you cheat on me?" You stopped hitting him with a pillow. You were hurt inside. Did Niall really think that you'd cheat on him? "What?" You stuttered. "I saw you on a magazine with Josh," he continued. "Niall, that wasn't what you thought it was." His red flushed cheeks became a more darker red than ever. "Then what were you doing?!" You sighed. "Babe, it was nothing." The reason why you were out with Josh was because you were telling him about the hate that you were getting, and you started to self harm. You wanted to tell Josh so he could tell Niall. You just couldn't confront Niall with what you were going through. "Tell me. Now." You tensed up, the palms of your hands beginning to sweat. "No." Niall kicked your shin, causing you to fall back onto your bum. 

Hard.

"Niall, what is wrong with you!?" You gasp, holding your swollen and red ankle. "Princess, I'm so sorry, I-" "Fine! I told Josh I self harm! Happy?!" Niall punched a wall and sobbed. "Why.." 

"I've been getting a lot of hate lately, so I cut. It made me feel relieved." Niall engulfed you in a hug. "We'll help eachother get through this, okay?" You nodded and kissed his nose.

Zayn: "Zayn, you gotta stop smoking. It's not hot and it can kill you-" 

"(Y/N), you tell me everyday. I know, alright?" You pushed him. "Zayn, seriously." He took a puff of smoke and breathed it into your face. You slapped his face for his behavior. "What the hell, babe?! You dont breathe smoke directly into my face!" Zayn slapped you across the face as well."And you don't need to tell me what to do-" He finally figured out what he had done to your precious face. "(Y/N), I didn't mean to, I was annoyed-" 

"It's okay, if you want to die, you can die. But I certainly don't wanna watch you die." You grabbed your purse and walked out the door. 

Hope you guys like it. Once again, I don't see any of the boys hitting you. And especially don't self harm. If you have any of these problems going through your life right now, please tell someone and work it out. xx