Suprise party part 2

Katie's pov

I look see there are 8 people. Little Carly , scuba Steve, little lizard , tiny turtle and donut the dog plus captain America and iron man, little Donny and little Leah Plus my mom and dad. Little lizard and tiny turtle come and give me a hug knowing that it's my birthday. "Happy birthday kiddo." Little lizard says as he hugs me.

Uncle Tiny turtle says to my mom you should really go and give Katie her first drink of some wine and my mom nods her head and looks at me she motions for me to follow her into the kitchen. I follow her into the kitchen and she gets out one wine glass gets some wine out of a bottle and looks at me then I take one big sip too. My mom sees how much of the wine is in the bottle she pours the rest into wine glass too have finish it off and my mom throws the bottle away gentle into the trash. I take a huge swig too. It seems a little fuzzy I mean my vision it's blurry.

My mom goes and gets my dad and my uncle Scott and my uncle Adam. My dad picks me up bridal style and my mom is following close behind and we are in my room in a second to spare. My mom grabs a set of pj's and takes me into the bathroom takes off the dress from the party. She takes off my bra for me and slips the lacy night gown over my head then brings me back into my room and makes me sit down takes off my heels and pulls back the covers makes me get underneath the covers and gets me comfortable she kisses my forehead an.

She closes the door and sees that uncle Scott and uncle Adam brought by the Yorkie puppy it's all cleaned up. "I was wondering if you could give me very everybody's phone numbers that would be great." he says "hand me your phone you should already have all the numbers in your phone already."