Cas Imagine

I'm back!!! It's been so long! School has just been really busy. Anyways there is a detailed explanation as to why I have been gone after this imagine if you want to read it, but you don't have to lol. Anyways, this for Supernatural-24 who gave me this awesome idea. Thank you all for reading!

Leviathan Castiel tries to eat you, but when he sees you, he can't.

There was only noise. Dean and Sam were continuously yelling. Your heart pounded and your blood was rushing. Things clattered behind you making you jump. Castiel had been taken over by the Leviathan's inside of him, and he was after you, Dean, and Sam.

You missed the peace and quiet where you and Cas would just lay together even though angels didn't sleep. You missed the silence that was filled with your love for Cas, and his love for you. Now, that was all gone.

You, Dean, and Sam were in an old office building, trying to escape Cas. You knew that Cas wasn't a bad guy, and you knew that he would never hurt you, Dean, or Sam. But, this wasn't Cas. This...these were Leviathans.

You and the two Winchesters ran as fast as your legs could carry you, making twists and turns all throughout the building, trying to escape Cas, but he was hot on your trail.

At one point, you got to a hallway where you could either turn left, or right. You were on the left side, so you turned left. "Follow me," you told the boys as you continued to run. However, the boys didn't hear you, because your voice was no louder than a whisper from the fear of your boyfriend. Dean and Sam turned right, separating you from them.

It was until you ran into a dead end of the hallway that you realized Dean and Sam weren't with you. You walked back up the hallway you ran down. You were only one quarter up the hallway when you heard a noise behind you.

Your breath hitched as you slowly turned around. Sure enough, Cas was there. The hallway was dimly lit with ceiling lights that were going out, but you could still see everything. Cas began to inch his was toward you, and you began to inch your way away from him.

You were about to make your grand escape until Cas cornered you into the wall. You gasp as you felt the hard structure on your back.

Cas let out a menacing laugh that made you shudder. "I got you now," Cas said in somewhat of a sing-song voice. "Cas, please," you said, but, you didn't know what else to say. You could always get through to Castiel the Angel so easily, but what could you say to get through to Castiel the Leviathan?

Cas continued to come closer to you. His body was only five inches away from yours. You knew you would never get through to these "monsters." So, your last was hope was that you could get through to "your" Castiel. The good Castiel.

"Cas, honey, please listen to me. This isn't you," you began, but you were interrupted by Cas' evil laugh. "You can't get through to him. He's too far gone now Y/N," Cas replied. But, you didn't give up.

"I know you don't want to hurt me Cas. I know you don't want to hurt Dean or Sam. Just stop them, you're strong enough, and I believe in you," you told him. Cas gave you a cold glare and opened his mouth.

His Leviathan teeth showed and you stiffened. You watched as Castiel's mouth was about to envelop you, but inches away from you, he stopped. You watched as Cas retracted his jaw and looked into your eyes. However, this time, it wasn't a death glare, it was a look of love, and you knew it was your boyfriend.

"Cas?" you asked. Cas nodded his head before forcefully saying to himself, "Get out of me." You were confused for a second, but then you saw black goo ooze out of Castiel. From his ears, nose, mouth and eyes.

You didn't understand how this was possible. Leviathans couldn't just exit someone. You had to kill the person that the Leviathan was in. But, in the midst of all the black, you saw a twinge of blue light. That's when you realized that Cas was fighting the Leviathans inside of his vessel.

As soon as all of the black goo exited Cas, and left through the cracks of the floor, Castiel's body fell to the floor. You rushed to your boyfriends side. He was still alive, but barely.

"Are they gone?" you asked. Cas nodded his head. "I'm sorry," Cas told you. You shook your head no and said, "There's nothing to apologize for. That wasn't you Cas. I know that you would never hurt me," you told him.

Cas gave you a sympathetic smile, and you couldn't help but ask, "Are you going to die?" Cas let out a small chuckle, and replied, "No, I will heal by myself, I just need to rest." You nodded your head and put your hand on Cas' cheek. You thumb caressed his cheek as you said, "Good, because I'm not ready to lose you."

Cas smiled at you, this smile was full of love, and he gestured for you to lay down. You laid beside him and rested your head on his chest as well as wrapped your arm around his waist, being careful not to hurt him anymore. Cas pulled you closer with his arm, and the two of you stayed there, together, in the silence that you had longed for. The silence that was filled with the love between you and Cas.

Okay, I know this one wasn't as good as I had hoped it be, but thank you all for reading anyways! Again, I apologize for not updating for a while. I was grounded because my sister destroyed my room, and like I said school has been busy. I am taking two Honors classes this semester and the homework is so much. First semester I didn't care as much about school, so I updated a lot more often, but this semester I am actually trying lol, so yeah, I don't get to bed until like eleven thirty every night just from homework, and on top of that, I made it into my school's musical, so I have two hour rehearsals everyday after school for two hours so I have been busy, but I am planning on making a schedule so that I can continue to update my books, just bare with me. Anyways, Please vote, and comment and request. Yes, requests ARE OPEN! ILY all and you are amazing! Thanks for being so patient!

Always Keep Fighting!

~Caela~