Chapter 3

Seriphina's P.O.V

I bolted out of bed thinking I over slept. I looked at my clock and was realived to find out it was five o'clock. I stood up a and tipped toed to my sisters room. I quietly closed the door behind me to make sure no one saw me in there. I walked to Isadora and gently shook her.

"What do you want." she winned as she pushed my hand away.

I wispered, "We have to go to the Frosty Kingdom"

Isadora bolted out of bed as fast as I did. She jumped out of bed and started to pack her things. She quietly motioned for me to go pack. I nodded and headed to my room. I pulled a backpack from my dressing room and began to pack.

I put a book about the Frosty Kingdom in my bag first. Then I put some money in my bag. Food, gloves, a dagger, warm shoes, and the warm dress were the last things I put in it. I was planing to put the dress on after we left the kingdom.

When I was ready I left a note on my bed saying: 'Me and Isadora are at the village.' I wanted to make sure the maids did not worry and send guards after us. I put the note on my bed and left my room.

Isadora was waiting for me out side my room. We went in to her room and from our pockets we both pulled out whistles. We went to her balcony and blew the whistles. These whistles are a little like dog whistles. Humans can't hear it. In the distends we saw are unicorns. Mine was named Starlight and Isadoras was named Firefly. These whistles were meant to call them. A few seconds later they setteled on the balcony.

'I'm hungary got some apples or carrots." Starlight asked me through our mind link.

'Sorry pal, I don't"

Isadora was on Firefly waiting for me. I quickly mounted Starlight. When we were ready our unicorns zoomed to the horizon. I watched as the castle got farther and farther away. Under us were cottages that the citizens lived in. Only a few people were out and about.

It took about twenty minutes to fly to the border that separated the two kingdoms. The border was very strange. One side was sun and the other was snowy. Nobody lived that far from the village.

When are unicorns landed we got off and slipped are warm dresses on. I put my gloves on and covered my head with a hood. When me and my sister were ready we held hands.

"Are you ready Sarah?" Isadora asked me

I smiled

"More then ever."

At the same time me and my sister steped on the other side of the border with our unicorns right behind us.

A/N

Sorry these past three chapters were really short. I promise the next one will be longer. I want to dedicate chapters two and three to rotbtdRin99 & PanicAtTheDoctor. ROCK ON YOU TWO! Please vote & comment. :D