Chapter 9- A Friendly Chat

Colton's POV

The day finished and I was unable to find Sapphire. I walked over to my car and got in. I put my hands in my hair and groaned in frustration. Jeez, this is getting too crazy.

There was a knock on the passenger side's window. I looked over from under my arms and saw Dacey looking at me in concern. I unlocked the door and she got in.

She turned to me, with sadness showing in her eyes.

"What's wrong Colton?"

I sat there just staring at her. I didn't know what to say to her.

"Colton, what's wrong?" she asked again.

"There's this girl, and I think I'm falling for her.."

"Then tell her. Or show her... Wait, does she like you back?"

"I don't know." I whispered.

Dacey was staring ahead, she seemed deep in thought.

"Show her how you feel by doing little things she would like." she finally said.

"Thanks Dace (nickname). You're a good friend." I told her with honestly.

She smiled and opened the passenger door, "As long as you're happy Colt." and with that she was gone.

 After a few minutes of deep thought, I jumped out of my car and ran back inside the school. I made my way to the front office and opened the door. Ms. Greenly, the attendant, looked up from her desk.

"Mr. Pierson? Why haven't you left by now?" she asked in a soft voice.

"I need your help ma'am."

"How can I help you?"

"I need you to tell me Sapphire's address. She dropped her bag today, and I found some personal belonging." I lied. It sounded so cheesy, but knowing her; she'd be oblivious to it.

"Oh! Of course. Hold on a second." she turned to her computer and wrote down the address.

"Here you go. Don't steal anything you hear me!" she laughed.

I laughed back, "I won't."

I walked out of the office.

As soon as I was in the hallway, I ran back to my car. Time to talk to my girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note- Ah! :D here's a new chapter! Hope you enjoy?

Anyway,

Vote

Comment

Fan? <3

-Angel