Prussia... to the rescue?

Prussia... He came to the rescue!

'Maybe America isn't the only hero in Hetalia' you thought.

"kesesese~! Vhats going on here?"

'i stand... errr... sit corrected.'

"Nothing is going on here Prussia! I was just trying to wake up Italy!" you defended yourself.

"Vee~?" Obviously Italy is confused.

"Kesesese~ are you sure zere vasn't anyzing else?"

"Shut up Prussia! I was bored, wanted company, and figured I'd might as well wake Italy up!" You defended your actions then stormed out of the room.

"Frau! Vait!" Prussia chased after you. Once caught up he grabbed your arm and was about to say something when the front door opened.

"(Y/N) I'm back from my run." Said Germany walking in but you didn't see him becouse at the same moment Prussia turned you toward him and KISSED you!

"Oh! Hey Vest!" Said Prussia smirking and slinging his arm around your shoulders, after pulling away from the kiss.

SLAP!

"OW! Frau! Vhy did you do that!?" The Albino asked holding his now red cheek. Tears were in your eyes. You ran to your room. I can't take this, right now! I want to go somewhere else!

But, where? Another country's house perhaps? Your mind was made you'll ask Germany about it, later. Right now you don't want to be with anyone. You wanted to left alone.

You relaxed, face down in your pillow, crying a bit. You could hear Germany yelling at Prussia.

"VHY DID YOU DO ZAT?!"

"Vest, calm down! It vas just a joke!"

"IT VASN'T A JOKE TO HER!"

"Bruder your overreacting! Calm down!"

"NIEN! I VILL NOT! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S FEELINGS OTHER ZAN YOUR OWN!"

After that you blocked the yelling out and somehow fell asleep. Hours later you awoke to the smell of sausages? 'Probably wurst' you thought. You climbed out of the bed, expecting when you go down there you were going to have a very awkward time.

You were right. It was so awkward you can basically hold the awkwardness in your hands. Sometime through the night Prussia did apologize but it looked like Germany forced him to, and you asked Germany if it was alright if you could spend that night at someone else's house. Using the excuse of know they are countries and want to connect with your favorite characters. He said 'yes' to this 'but who?' Is the question.

Choices:

England

Spain

S./N. Italy

A/N: ok uploaded this story to FanFiction.net (finally!) Thx for the favs, comments, and follows so far!

Prussia: Kesesesese~ Im much more Awesome zan Vest!

Germany: Bruder, shut up!

Prussia: your just jealous i got 15 votes und you 5!

Germany: Nein! I AM NOT!

Author: *purple arua* Both of you shut up! *back to normal* Anyways, what's your guys choices and will you try to give me ideas. My brain is not writing lately.

TIL NEXT TIME!

HASTA LA PASTA~!

Italy: Oooh! Are we having pasta now?

Germany/Author: *epic facepalm*