Time for a beating.....

Hey CRAZIES! , how YOU DOING ONE Question Why are you still reading this get to the story please , Thank You ^_^ .

Imagine:

You are in the living room with prince , you were on the couch (You brought a new one coz the last one Princeton broke by jumping on it like a fool) Reading a book while pinceton desided to piss you off , He knew you diden't like it when your reading a book and his making noice, So he Got up went to get his earphones came back sat in the sofa pluged in his earphones into his Ipod and started to sing sounding like some dam Walrus , Plus he so off pich.

Prince: ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS A BIG BOOTY HOE!

You: Boy you better shut up (-_-)

Prince: AM DIFFRENT  YEAH AM DIFFRENT!

You: NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Pince: BANDS A MAKE HER DANCE , BANDS A MAKE HER DANCE

You: NIGGA IS YOU DEAF OR WHAT!?

Prince: GOLD ALL ON MY CHAIN , GOLD ALL ON MY RINGS , GOLD ALL ON MY WATCH !

You: BOY I SAID FUCKING BE QIUTE!

Prince: *Takes off earphones* Huh? , you say somthing *trying to hold back his luagh*

You: You know you heard!

Prince: *Pretends no to hear you and put back on earphones* POUR IT UP POUR IT UP WATCH IT ALL FALL OUT!

You: *Mummbels* Oh this nigga gonna get it now *Goes up staris to get the belt*

Prince: Ha! I finally pissed her off *See's you standing at the door with a belt*

You:*Evil smile* So you trying to piss me off huh ?

Prince: (0_0) What you gonna do with that belt ? *walking backwards*

You: Just gonna teach you a lesson *Death stare*

Prince: How about you don't teach me a lesson and I just go to bed

You: How about I beat the shit of you then you can cry your self to sleep *Walks up to hime*

Prince: *Start to run But you pull him by his leg sits on him and starts to beat him* Y/n , y/n please stopp I beg of you please am sorry I'll never annoy you again I promise Mama mama MAMA!*Crys*

You: *Gets up of him*Thats what you get when PISS ME OFF!

Prince: *Limping* I....I.....I hate you *Sniffes*

You: Love you to babe! and you might wanna cover them bruses 

Prince: YOUR A BITCH!

You: Nigga do yo want a nother beating!

Prince: *Runs into the bedroom and locks the door* (o_0)

You: Better run *mummbels* Little pussy

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed it ^.^ coz I sure enjoyed writting it this is like my 16 Imagine Princeton storie , Well more coming soon 

byee ^_^