27 Ways to Get a Boyfriend

August 28, Autumnwood High School; Homeroom.

             I slammed my locker shut once again. I let out a low sigh leaning my back against the cool gray doors. "Just another typical day in paradise" I thought in my head. I turned to walk into Mr. McDowns Science Class, only to be stopped by the overpowering smell of perfume. I threw up a bit in my mouth. It smelt like millions of flowers burning in a firepit.

"Hey Loser, I mean Dani" Bri Anderson smirked at me. Shoving her overly sized Gucci Purse at my face. I coughed. I never really say anything back to her anymore. I got over that a year ago. No matter what I did she always had a smarter comeback and she really wasn't worth my breath.

I guess I better catch you up on the whole entire thing.

Bri was the "It girl" around my town. Her Dad was over everything sports, which meant if you wanted to be on a sports team and be anybody at highschool you worshipped her. Her mother, on the other hand, owned the hottest Coffee shop around, "TeaCups" which is where everybody who's anybody got there after school meals and morning coffee. God forrid you drink a freaking McCafe.

I moved here, to AutumnWood, In the 7th grade and Bri hated me. I don't know why she did. I soon learned that she wasn't all that she acted to be. She never had a real reason to hate me. She was just jealous of everybody. For a while I was nice to her. I felt sorry for her. Then I just gave up. She was a huge word I choose not to say. She even admitted she was jealous of me. Jealous of my talents. Of my looks. Jealous of how I still have both of my REAL parents. She had a step-parent. But with her little Clique, she could ruin anybodies highschool reputation. It consisted of five stuck-up girls.

There was

Bri, the Queen Bee, and the smart one, is that was even possible. Bri wasn't even your typical pretty girl, She had a short bob haircut that was brown, not caramel, not mahogany. Just brown. He chin stuck out a bit, and she walked funny. Like she had something between her knees.

Amber, her number two, Amber was Bri's Bestie, and she knew everything before the other girls did. She was hispanic, and honestly she was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. Just by looking at her you could tell that she didn't belong with Bri. Her hair was long and glossy black. She was tall and muscular because she was a cheerlader. and Her eyes were big and brown. I once saw her at a animal shelter helping animals find owners. She begged me not to tell Bri. It's pitiful really.

Gigi, The Ghetto Queen. As in she was ghetto but still lived up to what Bri had in mind. I figured she was just her scary bodygaurd. She's was a bit on the heavier side, and her hair was big and curly. If you looked at her the wrong way, well I would run.

Claire was the blond stupid one, that they all picked on secretly but she still acted like her friend. She was thin like zombie thin. Her eyes were big and her hair was cut in a bob just like Bri, she basically copied everything Bri ever did.

and finally there was Kensie McDowns, Mr. McDowns Daughter. My older sister.

Surprising Right?

Mr. McDowns was my Father. And Kensie was my Perfect Beautiful Flawless Sister.

Kensie didn't approve of me, She was always piss becuase we were in the same grade. we're twins actually.

But we don't look alike or act alike either.

While I had blonde hair, her was a dark shade of brown. Where her chin ended in a smooth circle I had a cleft. When she smiled, her dimples showed. But when I smiled, all you could see was my teeth.