Chapter 1: The Millers

Hey ! This is my first wattpad story EVER and yes it's pretty clíche but I'm going to try and add some humour into it also. Hope you enjoy , and also what do you think of the cast ?

Oh yeah and there's a picture of Holly on the right who is played by Barbara Palvin :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ughh" I mumbled into my pillow , it was eight AM right now and I really wasn't in the mood for loud noises. And loud noises where coming from outside. What was it..seriously, the Garbage wasn't collected until later on today. 

After five minutes of some unknown loud beeping which is basically hell to me at this time, I managed to get up, leaving behind my shelter of warmth to pull over my curtains. Looking out the window I saw a " Movers & Makers " truck. Scanning the furniture being carried out of the truck I thought to myself, exactly how much stuff did these people have and how much money did they spend on it?

"Holly!" I heard my Mom calling as she entered the room, a big wide clown grin on her face. Who knew my mother could look creepy?

"Yeah?" I replied with a loud stiff ed yawn .

"We have new neighbours, they just moved in today ! " My mom replied in a sing song voice.

"Oh , great " I mumbled in sarcasm, I wasn't interested about anything or anyone right now.

 "But guess who they are honey!" wait honey? My mom must be in a really good mood right now to call me that I thought to myself.

"Who?" I said, wanting this conversation to be over, so I could go back to my cozy dream land.

"The Millers!" She sang, almost jumping with joy.

"And I want you to be downstairs soon so you can go welcome them" she then raced out of the room skipping down the hallway.

Oh mom.

Wait.. Did she mean "The Millers" ?

Memories came flooding back to me of when I was younger. There was a boy called Evan Millers, who I swear acted like my own personal bully and embarrassed me on countless occasions. A few year's ago he moved away...

And now he's next door.

Oh dear god.

The Millers...Evan Millers, just moved in beside me.