About spiritual enlightenment

We are blind from birth, yet not everyone realizes that he is plunged into the darkness.

There is a switch in this dark room, but is it so easy to find it in the dark? The switch is high up, and a man is small from his birth.

There are a lot of things which you will inevitably come across in darkness. They seem much more terrible than they really are.

Each one of us has his own room, plunged in darkness.

It's possible to accept this dark room for native habitat and to take out judgments about a world, seeing nothing. The simplest way is the most attractive one for many.

It's possible to grow gradually and inspect walls one after another, sooner or later having stumbled upon it. Yet not everyone is given that much time.

It's possible to try to grope it while being small and put your finger into the power socket. Not everyone is able to survive the resulting pain shock, let alone to continue his searches.

It's possible, moving solely on a whim, to raise your hands up and in a desperate jump to touch it by some kind of a miracle. How many people have such premonition?

When the switch is found, the darkness dissipates, and the room appears in its true form.

Those who have been plunged in darkness for too long can be blinded by a bright light briefly.

It's impossible to express the joy of seeing in mere words.