15

Louis woke up to the sound of his shrieking alarm, he groaned not wanting to get up, but remembered this is the day him and Harry meet. Probably not. I mean, as if he is going to show up, but I can still check.. Louis thought.

He sat up, making his way to his closet, trying to find nice but comfortable clothes.

"Nope."

"No."

"When the fuck did I buy this?!"

"Oo-nevermind ew."

"Wait. Yes!" Louis finally found his ideal outfit not caring about all the other clothes all over the floor. He marched into the bathroom and quickly threw the clothes on, deciding if he should do something with his hair. He checked his phone seeing it was already 9:45 AM.

"Crap!" Louis said quickly whipping out his toothbrush and brushing his teeth. He then pulled on his vans, grabbed his keys and left. On his way to the Starbucks he began sweating nervously. "Fuckk! I forgot to put on deodorant!" He covered his face with his hands and almost began crying because of how stressed he is.

His hands got clammy when he pulled up to the Starbucks. Looking around for a parking spot he found one right in front, slowly parking. This isn't a good idea anymore.. Louis thought. He put the keys back into the  ignition about to pull back out the parking spot, but then he looked up and couldn't believe his eyes.

In the corner of the small coffee shop there was a skinny looking lad, with curly brown hair, and his eyes. His eyes were green. The kind of green that pushed its way through the piles of gritty snow to remind you that spring was coming. The kind of green that budded on the prisoners of winter, bringing life back to their branches. That churning, passionate green that the ocean turns during a storm. That colour of the forest after it rains. The colour of the tadpoles making ripples in the pond. That green colour that brings hope and life no matter what has happened. And looking into those eyes,  Louis could see it. And he knew that Louis could. In that exact moment he looked up from his coffee and straight into Louis' blue ones.

Taking his keys from the ignition, still looking at Harry, not daring to lose his attention. He then quickly got out of his car running into the Starbucks, aware of the people staring at him.

"Harry."

"Louis."

Louis walked closer to Harry, as he was about to bend down to hug him, Harry stood up spilling his coffee on Louis' shirt.

"Oops."

Not even caring that he spilled coffee all over his favorite shirt, he smiled and said one simple word.

"Hi."

-

OKKAOKOKKK I ACTUALLY HATE MYSELF LEL

HONESTLY, I DELETED WATTPAD ANd WAS TOO LAZY TO WRITE BUT RN ITs 2:45 AM AND IM LIKE "FUCK IT" AND DOWNLOADED IT AGAIN AND HAD TO REREAD RHIS TO REMEMBER LMAO

but yeah this is the end

I'm bad at making what happens during the relationship and stuff so once they start dating I feel like the story is over and no more has to be said.

so anyways

they like each other

obv gonna date

lel bye