Identity

Author's note: a;sldkjf I found the picture and the inspiration god apparently blessed me. So, enjoy G-Dragon being a charming little dweeb in this one shot. I had fun writing it so I hope you have fun reading it! GD is...very charming in this or ...whatever. Less cute stuff and more flirty stuff. kthankbai Also, I decided to write this one in 2nd POV to save myself the trouble. And...just assume you're in South Korea for this one shot.

This is a bit fast paced, so I may come back to write more into it. Ah I'm sorry.

Word count: 3305

***

It was hard to breathe.

You traversed the large ballroom with a certain amount of awe, and a vast amount of irritation. Attempting to squeeze through the throng of dolled up women and groups of well-suited men proved to be difficult, as all of them were interested in the other. Through the elegant music playing overhead to the idle gossip of frivolous minded girls, the din was starting to get to your head.

Once you had pushed through and reached the side of the atrium where the refreshments were, you readjusted your delicate, gold mask resting over your face with a slight huff.

Unfortunately for you, your best friend had dragged you to this elaborately done singles' event. She was that typical high energy friend that loved going out on dates and to these sort of events, but you would have much rather been in bed reading. Although, you did admit, a masquerade ball had sounded rather intriguing so you agreed to come out of curiosity. However, within the first twenty minutes of arrival, your friend had abandoned you for some seemingly "pretty boy" with an attractive voice. You couldn't blame her though. She was here for a reason.

You gazed around at the hall with a not so hidden scowl. You felt exceedingly overdressed. When your friend said "Masquerade Ball" she had made it sound extravagant and grandiose. Therefore, when you both went to shop for the necessities, you bought an elegant, floor length dress in a black with gold accents with a gold mask to match. However, most of the women here were in cocktail dresses, showing off their legs and arms. Your dress, however, had sheer sleeves and was backless, which was about as much skin as you were willing to show.

Still miffed that you had been left to your own devices, you reached for a glass of ice water at the table. You were not willing, at this point, to spend any money on alcohol, especially since you felt you spent a small fortune on your attire alone.

You stood in your corner of the chamber with a bland expression while sipping your water delicately. Your intrigue with the event slowly began to wane as the night wore on; listening to women and their idle chatter about "this" man and those "boys" were wearing your patience thin.

Just as you were about to leave your precious spot to search for your best friend, you were tarried.

"Excuse me," said a voice to your left, and you automatically turned your head to it. "I couldn't help but notice that you are alone over here."

Your eyes scanned this man over once, a vague sense of familiarity passing over you. Half his face was covered with a gold, metal mask that strangely did not have ties on it like yours, so you wondered how it was staying in place. His dark hair was styled similar to that of a messy mohawk, but not quite. His frame was relatively thin and he seemed to stand a decent height. As for attire, he was wearing a well-tailored and classy three-piece suit but nothing about him particularly stood out in comparison to the rest of the men within the ball room. They all looked just like him, in varying degrees. Although, from the little you could see of his face, he appeared to be relatively handsome.