RIP Cory Monteith (1982 -2013)

To the awesome Cory Monteith,

First of all, I know that you will never be able to read this because.. you are no longer alive. But I will make this letter in honor of everything you did for us. We love you. Your death affected everyone. Even if the weren't your fans, they still felt sad. That is how awesome you were. You inspired many people. You inspired me. You danced even if people said that you couldn't. You sang wholeheartedly. You lived your life to the fullest. You made us all laugh. You will never be forgotten. Glee will never be the same without you. I remember those times when you made us laugh. Remember Grilled Chesus? That was a great episode. We love you oh so much. Thank you for making Lea happy. 

You are and always will be the perfect Finn Hudson. No one can ever replace you. No one can beat you and your drummer skills. They can't even beat you when you're dancing. You serve as an inspiration to all us gleeks. We love you so much that we can't believe that you have passed away. It just wont sink in. May you live on in our hearts, forever. We will never forget you. Rest in peace. May you find peace in wherever you're going. 

Love, 

Gleeks