Wild boys

Hi guys I hope u enjoy this book it's set back in the 1850's . There's a movie wildboys I'm using the same characters adding more loosing some characters . Also please don't be mean and say bad thing about this book I'm actually going to try and make this really interesting. Also please do comment what I could improve on . Thanks enjoy

================================================================================

Jack Kennans p.o.v

Waiting I kept lighting quiet , the gelding shifted about quietly . Any minute Mary's going to walk out with a chop and ill be off. Yes off. She walked out her black hair hanging down her back in waves held up by a tortoise shell hair comb. She truly was beautiful plus she owned the pub and the local butchers . I quickly hopped off Lighting and gave her a kiss on the cheek .

"Jack please stay safe on your way to Mudgeeburra "Mary said .

" I always do "I said

" No Jack this time I mean it last time your horse got killed"

"Mary I will come back with gold and a bit if land to offer you Mary "

With that I mounted Lightening and set off at a steady canter . I looked over at Mary I hated leaving her but it was for her own safety .

I spotted Captain Gunpowder , on BlackBerry .

" now Jack where have you been after all we should have left by now . What's that in the sheet ?" He asked

" the girl gave me meat . And I know we should have left but Scandlon was waiting at the pub so I took a bit longer than expected ? I say giving him a michievous grin.

"Hmmp"

Well proble have to leave tomoorow instead of tonight . once again I set off at a walk beside Captain Gunpowder. We rode in silence . Over the creek, through the hills , around the cave , around the mountain and into the valley . It only took about half hour . Besides I have to be well hidden

After all I am a bushranger .

Mary p.o.v

I chopped the steak . And wrapped it in the white sheet along with some Vedgies. I hate when he leaves . And it's always for long periods . I thought of Tommy loosing his father was hard on him . I just hope jack doesn't walk out on us like his father did. I walk out , jacks on that magnificent gelding . I truly liked that horse . He swiftly hopped off and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" Jack please stay safe on your way to Mudgeeburra " I say

" I always do " he said .but I wasn't so convinced .

"No Jack I mean it last time your horse got killed "

" Mary I will come back with gold and a bit of land to offer you"

I wish I'd told him I still hadn't said no . This is all gonna come back and get me .

With that he cantered off into the scrub where he and Captain had a short disscussion . And walked off .

How long will I have to wait for another kiss . How long till he comes back asking for meat .

====================================================

So first chapter what y'all think ?

Thanks for reading ! Ill try update every few days.