a lazy day

louie's POV

"Good morning lil cupcake " oh julie is like mom they call me in names and I'm kinda hate it

" we have a class at 9:30 and it's already 8:00 love " she said walking to her bathroom and so i stand then walk to my room.

i entered the bathroom and tore my clothes off and climb in the shower ..........

i wrap a towel in my waist and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste then started to brush my teeth and rins it with water i walk out of the batroom and into my wardrobe i dress in a pair of deep blue skinny Jeans and a simple white shirt i comb my hair and shove my feet in my black converse and grab my bag, phone , wallet and my schedule .

" lets go? " julia asked standing in the door frame she wears a yellow skinny jeans with a yellow tank top and a pair of white converse whlie carrying her bag .

" yup and we still have 30 minutes to grab something to eat " i said cheerfuly thinking about food

we walk out of the dorm and into the hall we entered the elevator and then press the ground floor ......

the elevator opened and we walk out to grab some tuna sandwich in the cafeteria and walk straight to our first class and that is history .

" wait a sec. " a deep voice called to us so we turn around and saw allain running to catch up with us.

" oh Hi there " julia said smiling looking at allain and me

" hey wassup guys " allain said casually like we were friends since the world begun smiling

" i guess I'll just need to get going bye! " julia siad leaving me before i can even protest and she is getting good at it .

" so lets go? " allain asked sheepishly as we started to walk .

we entered the crowded class room of history its big like in theatre and everyone was looking at us and it is uncomfortable .

" mind your own business will ya!!! " he growled at the students looking at us and it works all of them look away and do what ever they are doing and i think he just proved that he is really a respected and not to messed with ....... it seem that the students are afriad of us as we walk to our seat's ...

" don't mind them " allain whispered to me while seating next to my left .

"i dont mind them anyway " i give him a reassuring smile  

and then he laugh softly.

" whats so funny? " i said confused

" never mind it's just that your not good at lying " he said smirking , well am i that easily to read?

" class please go back to your seat's now " a man i presumed our teacher said entering , he has white hair, tall , tan , and with emerald green eyes that looks like in his middle 50's.

he started to talked few things about him and started to discuss about history which i blank out most off thingking about ........argh! since that talked in the café with allain , half of me wanna believed him and the other half of me is doubting did he really want to make it up to me or does he only want me to believed and then .......OH STOP THINKING! maybe he is really not that bad.

" first day of the class and your pacing out already? " allain said mockingly making me out of my thoughts

" sorry , just too many things bothering me " i said sheepishly

" fine , lets go " he said while we walk out of the clasroom and into our next subject.

the rest of the day went so fast that it was time to go before i even knew it....