Mom and Dad coming to get me.

Katie's pov

I wake up and hear people talking and I look up and see a women with blond hair with brown eyes and a man with black hair and light brown eyes. I already know who these two people are there my parents who I have lived with for 17 years. I smile at my mom and she comes and hugs me. "You scared us sweetie." She says as she looks at my dad and smiles at him.

An I start crying and the women comes over and wraps her arms around me. "Your okay. You passed out on us when we talking in the car so we drove to the hospital to get you checked out." She says as she looks at me and smiles. I nod my head and we all walk out of the hospital and we walk to my dads car and we get in. "Were gonna go and see your uncles that way they know your okay." She says as she looks at me.

I buckle up and look around my mom and dad are talking to each other and my mom says something to me. "Were heading to see your uncles and then we're gonna head to the house. I say "okay great that sounds nice." Dad pulls into the long driveway parks outside and my dad gets out of the car an comes over too my side an opens the door an I say "thanks dad."He says "your welcome princess."All three of us head to the house. My mom knocks on the door and two guys open the door and they smile. They pull my mom into a hug and they let her go and they motion me over and I come over they hug me.

Mom says "we are just hear for a few minutes so that you both guys know that she is okay and isn't really that badly hurt." They both nod their heads and smile at me while there still hugging me. "Glad your okay katie." One of my uncles says as he smiles at me.

An I say what aunt my mom hits him in the arm he doesn't even flinch.Mom says nothing Katie your dad may have just ruined your surprise.I say oh well can me and you mom go shopping for clothes an my mom says let me call some one just give me a minute and my mom walks out of the room into the hallway and closes the door carefully. An I say dad what is the surprise my dad says your mom will get me if I tell you but I will any way it has to deal with your moms friends and mine friends that have to deal with our job and I say what is your guys job my dad says " You already know are jobs we get paid to play Minecraft on our computers.We use are microphone stands your mom is little Kelly and I'm sharky and the people you are going to see again would be little Carly, scuba Steve and little Donny and little Leah, plus donut the dog and the mine avengers captain America and iron man and Max the monkey and baby duck." I nod my head and my mom comes back with a box that is moving a bit and I open it and there is a cute Yorkie puppy in it. "We were planning on surprising you with her when we went to the party seeing as it is your birthday party." She says as she looks at me and then at my dad smiling.

I ask my mom "where we going to pick someone else. I ask "who would that be." My mom says "you'll see soon enough." my mom parks the car and honks the horn this women about my moms height comes out with black hair gets in the front seat and says it's good to see you again katie," she smiles at me. I smile at her. "It's good to see you too aunt Carly." I say smiling at her still and I turn to my Yorkie puppy and I smile at her.