stereotypes

today I'm going to talk about all the stereotypes you guys come up with about us that ARE NOT TRUE!

1: you guys seem to think that when a girl gets in a fight it's all about pulling hair all that stuff, that's not true. we honestly do the throw pretty hard punches it's just that the pulling hair really does hurt us since we have long hair. plus with the pulling hair stuff it throws the girl around where we want her so that we could just straddle her so we can throw a punch after punch after punch.

2: what you guys seem to think girls do at sleepovers is pretty funny. we don't have pillow fights and we don't do all that crazy stuff that you guys seem to think we do. we actually do what do when hanging out with you guys. we would get on facebook, we gotta talk about the latest guys, paint each others nails stuff like that but no like pillow fighting and random making-out. sorry.

3: we are wimps. that is absolutly not true. you guys think that we are always complaining about "just pains" right? well usually when we have pains, its from our peirod. yeah i know, gross subject but its true. we have the worst pain in our lower stomach near our pants line. have you ever got kicked in the junk? i bet you have. well imagine that. but imagine your getting kicked with steal toed boots by a grown man and he is kicking will all his force. you feel that pain in your stomach? well let someone stab you with a fork in your lower stomach right where it hurts and start twisting it. it hurts tremendously now huh? getting kicked in the junk and then stabbed right after where it hurts. well, thats how we feel. just the diffrence is, we feel it for a week. so fuck off about the subject of us being wimps. we are alot fucking stronger than you! another thing is having kids. that is probably the worst thing ever. you want a mental picture for this one too. ok. well imagine pissing out a basketball. imagine how much that would hurt. yeah so fuck off.

4: driving. we are good drivers its just we have road rage. some idiots dont know how to fucking drive so we make our rage known. if that results in us swirving a bit then thats cool just as long as we cuss out the asshole who cut us off.

5: WE. ARE. NOT. YOUR. PERSONAL. SERVENTS!!! you want a sandwich? go make it your damn self. we do not have to do it every fucking time you want one! ok. once in awhile yes i will. but are you seriously that fucking lazy where you cant make a damn sandwich?! and, it would be alot appreciated if you helped with the chores around the house. we are NOT your maids, we will not do EVERYTHING, and if you think we are going to do everything.. you are sadly mistaken. we are not wonder woman here!

6: we do not always care about our appearance. alot of times we are just in sweatpants, no makeup on, hair tied up, by ourself, eating ice cream. shut up about it.

*********

all for today!

laters

-CH