The End

• Dedicated to To All of My Lovely Fans Who Have Supported Me

Everything hurt. I felt weak and light headed, not to mention cold. Around me I could hear a mixture of various relieved laughter and crying. Wispers in hushed otns were all around. I opened my eyes.

I was laying on a cot in the Great Hall, in nothing but my bra and boxers. I could feel bandages arounnd me, but I was too dazed to process exactly where. I sat up, and looked around. As I had heard, there wer elots of people in small clusters talking. To my surprise, Narcissa was sitting beside me. The rest of the Malfoys wer all to the side, speaking with the Goyles and the Crabbes. Well, what was left of the Crabbes. I suddenly rememberd, Vincent was gone. A sob escaped my lips. 

"How are you feeling, Eleanor?" Narcissa asked, her voice soft. 

"Vincent..." I mumbled, wiping my eyes. She looked at me pitifully as she moved from her chair to right beside me o nte hcot. She put a genntal hand on my back.

"I know, dear. It's hard. But it's all over. Potter killed Him. Draco told me you resigned?" She inromed me. I shook my head yes, contiuning to cry. After a few minutes, I pulled my knees to my chest, ignoring the pain in flared in my back. Then, I laid my head ontop of them and sobbed. "Is there anything I can do?" Narcissa asked, rubbing my back. I lifted my head and shook it.

"No, but.. where's my Uncle... I-I want to see him." I replied. Narcissa got really quiet and loked down at the ground. My stomach tugged. "I said, where is my uncle?"  I asked a little harsher. She still didn't say anything. I got onto my knees and put face inches from hers. "I said, tell me where my uncle is!" At this, she finally looked. 

"I'm sorry, Eleanor. He was a good man..."

I froze. No. He couldn't be... I had already lost too much. My father. Scabior. Vincne.t But not Uncle Severus. I grabbed her by the collar.

"Don't lie to me! Tell me where Uncle Severus is!" I yelled. She looked at me with the most serious expression I've ever seen.

"I'm so sorry. Severus was killed..."

No. It wasn't fair. 

With all my stength, I pushed her to the ground, then sprang off the cot. I grabbed my wand and started running.

"Eleanor!" Narcissa called after me. I kept going with out looking back.

It wasn't fair! Everything I loved had been taken away. Ther would be no wedding! No happy family! Nothing! ANything good in my life was gone. Nothing would ever be good or happy or execeptional again. There was one way out of it. One way to see them again. 

I burst through the door of the Astronomy Tower. All I had to do was jump. One little jump, and that was it. Everything would be right again. 

I climbed up on the window's ledge and closed my eyes. Just one step...

"Elle!" Someone called behind me. I opened my eyes and looked. Draco was heading towards me. "Dont! I know it doesn't seem like it, but things will get better!" He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me off the ledge.

"No! Let go of me!" I screamed, fighting to get out of his grip. He continued to drag me to the middle of the room.

"Dying won't help anythingn!" He yelled.

"Let go of me! Yes it will! I can be happy again!"

"No!"

"Let go!" I elbowed him in the face. He somehow kept hold, even with blood dripping from his nose. 

I continued to struggle, but then got an idea. 

"I don't need the window!" I shouted. "I don't need it! I have all I need with me!" I raised my wand to my head. His eyes widened.

"Elle, no!" He reached for my wand, but in doing so let me loose. I ran to hte other side of the room.

"Avada Kedavra!" I cried. 

I eagirly watched as the green light erupted from my wand. It got bigger and bigger until I was engulfed in it. Green was all around, allmot like walking into the Floo Network. Eventually, it was a bright endless green.

Then I saw a white speck.

Yes.

I went towards it.

Suddenly, I was going down a tunnel. It got brighter and brighter until finalaly, I got to the end.

Everything was nothing.