Dystopian Contest Results!

First of all, I want to dedicate this chapter to Alan Rickman, who died on Thursday January 14, 2016. For those of you who don't know, he played Severus Snape in Harry Potter. RIP Rickman...

On a happier note, I have the results! I'm going to name the winners, along with the winner's winning entry, and the top eleven names I saw (I changed it to eleven because I couldn't choose).. Even if you don't make the top ten or winning three, I hope you had fun making these names, and it was so hard to choose between all of you.

The Top Eleven Names (in no particular order):
Rayna
Lynx
Xorpio
Rheana
Rhubeth
Rinter
Ryla
Anden
Adaline
Nora
Akira

Contestants That Made the Top Eleven:
@dennythewriter
suzannevanescent
@SilverFeather1121
AndysWillowTree
crazychristianwriter
@TwinkleKadem

Congrats to those who made the top ten!! If you didn't make it, however, don't be disappointed, I loved all of the entries! Keep making suggestions and keep up the creativity! Now for the winning entries:

The Top Three:
Third Place.............Lynx
Second Place..........Xorpio
First Place..............Rinter

The Winners!!!!!!!:
Third Place............. @DennyTheWriter with "Lynx."
Second Place..........suzannevanescent with "Xorpio."
And Your First Place Winner Is..............@SilverFeather112 with "Rinter."

You guys are awesome!!! Thanks for participating! And, for the winners, CONGRATULATIONS :) @DennyTheWriter, I loved the name Lynx because you used y and x in the word, and it sounds like it was born in a dystopian world. suzannevanescent , I selected the name Xorpio because you entered a name for a male, and it could work for other creatures besides human beings. @SilverFeather1121, I absolutely loved Rinter because it's simple, beautiful, elegant, and 100% unique! You three will be getting your rewards I promised soon!

Thanks for writing!