Epilouge

A/N: So I hope that you guys enjoyed the previous chapter. That was the final chapter. This is the epilogue. It's short and sweet so I hope that you like it. It's kind of separated into two parts so don't get confused. I hope you enjoy!

Epilogue

Hermione was running around making sure that everything was prepared. Being a wedding planner was hard work. She's planned many weddings in the past but this one was definitely the hardest. Everything just had to be perfect. She waved her wand and the guest list appeared. The names of guests who had arrived all had checks next to them. As Hermione went down the list it looked as though everyone had arrived.

She called Cher. "Cher, where are you? I need you."

Cher apparated right next to Hermione. "You rang?"

"According to the guest list I pulled up through my wand it looks like everyone has arrived. Is that correct?"

"Yes. Hermione-"

"What about the wizards and witches taking care of the food?"

"They're already getting prepared for the reception. Hermione, you-"

"Perfect. The entertainment, are they ready? We can't have the guests bored at the reception."

"Hermione, they're bored now! They need the bride and groom to walk down the aisle and say I do already so that they can eat!"

"They can wait for a couple more minutes. What about little James? Is he being taken care of since Ginny is walking in the wedding?"

Cher nodded. "James is fine. Your mum is taking care of him. Hermione-"

"Okay, what about Hugo? Ron and Lavender had mentioned that he likes to make noise."

"Hugo is fine, Lavender knows how to take care of him. I still can't believe that they were invited."

"Cher, they were invited because they are nice people and we all have respect for each other." Cher opened her mouth but Hermione cut her off. "What about Draco and Blaise? Are they ready?"

"Hermione, they only person not ready is you! Everyone is in his or her place! You need to get your butt down the aisle and get married already because I'm starving!"

Hermione was shell-shocked. "Cher! This is my wedding and-"

"I don't care if it's the minister's wedding! At my wedding, you ordered me around. Michael and I barely even had time to kiss. Now, you are walking down that aisle this second even if I have to drag you."

Hermione sighed. "Is my father in place?"

Cher nodded. "Yes. Come Hermione, you're about to become Mrs. Malfoy." Hermione went to go stand next to her father. Cher touched her arm. "I still can't believe you're marrying that ferret."

Hermione gave Cher a smile, "I still can't believe you got married." With that, she waved her wand and the music began to play. The bridesmaids including, Ginny and Cher who were both of Hermione's maids of honor, made their way down the aisle. It was her turn; Hermione's father led her down the aisle. She locked eyes with Draco as she walked. He looked so handsome today. She looked at the guests; Astoria and Blaise were there with their baby girl. It was hard to believe that it was only a year and a half ago when she was just Draco's wedding planner.

She made it to the alter, Draco took her hands. He pulled her close to him and whispered in her ear. "You're about to become Mrs. Malfoy."

She smiled and turned to put her mouth next to his ear. "I hope you're ready to become Mr. Granger." With that, she kissed his cheek and was ready to be married to the love of her life.

~Two Years Later~

"Thank you for all your help, Hermione. It really means a lot." Those words left the lips of Hermione's latest client, Cho Chang. Yes, the Cho Chang. She was getting married. She was marrying a muggle man. Of course, he knew about magic.

"It's really no trouble, Cho. It is my job to plan people's weddings."

Cho laughed, "Well, of course, but I meant the thanks in refer to still helping me even with your pregnancy."

Hermione glanced down at her swollen belly. She was nine months. When she signed on to do Cho's wedding she was seven and a half months. Draco had told her to take it easy but Hermione was stubborn. She refused to be sitting down all of the time just because she was pregnant. "Believe me, it was no trouble. I think that everyone is ready for you to walk down the aisle."

Hermione made sure that she carefully made this wedding muggle friendly since Cho's fiancée's side of the family had no idea that magic existed. Hermione watched the couple say 'I do' and kiss. It was a beautiful ceremony. The reception began and Hermione made sure that all the food and the entertainment was in tact.

She was tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and was very surprised to see her husband of two years. "Draco! What are you doing here?"

He pulled her into a hug. "I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. I wouldn't want you overexerting yourself. I doubt that it'll be good for the babies." That's right; Draco and Hermione were having twins. They were ecstatic.

"Draco, sweetheart, I'm fine. You're welcome to stay for the reception. I should go and check on Cher." She tapped his nose. "Now, don't you go anywhere."

She left to go find Cher. Cher was sitting at one of the tables carrying her baby. "Please don't cry, Danielle, please don't cry."

Hermione smiled at Cher's struggles. Cher had just given birth about three months ago and still couldn't get a hang of this mom stuff. "Cher, darling, let me take her."

Hermione carried Danielle above her face. "Come on Danielle, please don't cry." She gave her a big kiss on her belly. Almost instantaneously, Danielle stopped crying. Cher's eyes were as large as basketballs. "How did you do that? I've been trying to get her to stop for ten minutes."

Hermione gave Danielle back to her mother. "What can I say? I have maternal instincts. I guess it's double for me since I'm having two babies."

Cher shook her head. "Probably, there's no way you could have done it any other way." Hermione suddenly felt a sharp pain in her stomach. "Hermione, are you okay."

"Call Draco, tell him it's time."

Cher's eyes grew wide. "What! It's time?"

"Cher, please just call him. I can't apparate by myself with the babies." Cher did as she was told and Draco appeared at Hermione's side. They apparated to St. Mungo's and Hermione was taken to a room. She was ready to have these babies.

Draco leaned over to his wife's ear. "I told you that you needed me." Soon after that, the babies were born. One boy and one girl, Rose and Scorpius Hyperion. Many witches and wizards visited the Malfoy family in the hospital. Hermione was finally happy.