Unconditionally

His hands started to slide backwards, down to a particular part of my body I didn't appreciate being fondled by strangers.

My alarmed gaze flew up to his again, "Please excuse me sir, but what do you think you're doing?!" I squeaked at him as his hands continued their descent.

His eyes twinkled yet again, "Why, steadying you, of course", he replied in his usual cool manner.

His hands were now resting just above my derriere and I could feel the tension flowing through my nerves.

"Thank you, but I assure you I'm quite steady on my feet now", I told him hurriedly, my speech sounding more like quacking than talking.

Slowly his mouth quirked upwards, till I was gaping incredulously at the attractive smirk that now adorned his pink lips.

"Then let's agree to disagree this time", he bent towards me and breathed out, "Suzzanah"

****

Suzzanah Winters is just about to find out that not everything is as it seems. Happy about having nailed a great job as the PA of an influential man in the prestigious ROYALE Industries, she could have never imagined what she would have by the end of her very first day of work, which are- one less garment, one more injury, several mind-boggling experiences and a permanent blush.

With a mysterious riddle-throwing boss, an adorable ever-jittery friend and a handsome CEO named Zuerien Kai Royale aka Alpha aka King complicating her life, Suzzanah realizes that her one decision is going to change her life forever! And this is just the beginning.

Step into a world filled with Werewolves, romance, mystery and lots of hot paranormal chaos!

And remember, in the Supernatural world there is but one guiding principle: Expect the Unexpected! 

NOTE: THIS STORY PROGRESSES SLOWLY. PLEASE READ ONLY IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH THAT. AND IF YOU DO READ, KNOW THAT I'LL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL :) ENJOY!

*One of my personal favourite you should must read this amazing story*

RIYANA XOXO