Chapter One - The Disappearing Act

Hey guys, I know that I suck for only posting now. And I'm sorry for the genre change but I hope that you'll also give this a chance. Btw, I'll update a sequel or a spin-off of MBGMFIL pretty soon so stay tuned.

A/N: So I’ve been fighting with myself for all these months that I haven’t posted. I was deep in thought whether I shall post this or not. It’s actually in a different genre which is why I have my doubts. Nevertheless, I’ve decided to finally write and upload this story that has been pestering my mind for a couple of years now.

There’re actually 4 books in total. Namely: The Search, The Truth Behind the Shadows, Witchcraft, and World’s End.

For those hoping for more MBGMFIL, I’ll probably write a sequel or a spin-off of some kind so stay tuned.

Hoping that you’ll give this scifi story a chance,
signing out,

A.G.

The Book of Zenith

One: Run

Prologue:

If you’re reading this, it could only mean two things. One is that I’m dead; or two, due to my carelessness, I dropped this and you, after coming across it, just want to read someone else’s diary. Either way, I don’t really care. But before you read this, let me tell you that whatever is written in this rotten black book is based on my life. No lies. Just the truth about WHO or WHAT I am. Written in here are events that happened these past few years. If you’re a Humdrum, you’d probably think I’m crazy…but if you’re an Elite, then good for you since you’ll be able to relate to me. Or maybe not.

But whether you believe what I write here or not, it’s totally up to you.

You’re now in possession of my diary, which is private. And I know that even if I tell you to stop reading, you wouldn’t…so what’s the use?

Hopefully, you’ll enjoy reading about my insights and private life. (Yes, I’m being sarcastic)

Sincerely,

LCH

P.S. Sorry for the terrible handwriting.

Chapter 1

First entry: December 5, 2011

Dear diary, something weird had happened today. I’m just not sure what it is exactly that happened…but it was really weird. There’s this guy who just disappe----Or maybe I’m just hallucinating or something? That could be it, right? Because there’s no way – absolutely NO WAY – that a person can disappear into thin air…

Right?

December 5, 2011 had been a day which started out as normal as it could be. The crowded hallway, as usual, was filled with chatter and excitement. No one would even expect that that day would be marked as the beginning.

The start of it all.

“He’s coming this way!”

“Oh god, he’s so cute.”

“Hurry, hurry, act cool!”

More giggles and whispers. This could only mean one thing: Brian McLarry – every girl’s stereotypical dream guy. If perfection ever existed, people would bet he’s the greatest example there is. To-die-for looks, the kindest personality, high IQ, a charming smile… basically, he’s got it all which is why he was considered as the model student  in Darlington High.