The Note

Andrew P.O.V.

I laid in bed asleep when I heard a female's voice in my head.

"Wake up," the voice said, "wake up, my daughter needs your help," the voice said again.

I shot up from my bed and ran to the Artemis cabinet and found an empty. I walked into Lydia's room where a note was laying on her bed.

Dear Andrew
I have taking her prisoner. Thanks for making the prophecy turn to reality. And don't worry I will take care of both of them.

Hades

I couldn't breath. His got Lydia I thought to myself. I slumped to the floor and cried. Lydia needs me I thought as I got up and ran to my cabin.

"Nico, Hazel," I yelled through the cabin.

"Dude its like one in the morning," Nico complained as he stepped out of his room rubbing his eyes.

"Andrew what wrong," Hazel said as she came over to me when she saw tears in my eyes.

"Hades took Lydia," I said trying to keep my voice even."

"What," Nico and Hazel said at the same time.

I held out the note and Hazel read it out loud.

"What prophecy," she said asking herself.

"And what does he mean by "both of them"," Nico said confused.

"I have no idea," I said shaking my head, "but I know one thing," I said as I raced into my room to get a bag. I came out with a black backpack and packed it with extra clothes.

"Where are you going," Nico said that he tried stopping me.

I'm going to get Lydia," I said pushing him away, "and you can't stop me," I said as I through my backpack over my shoulder.

"Fine," said Hazel, "Then we will just have to come with you," she said with a smile.

I nodded and I grabbed my Syrian iron sword and we walked out of the Hades cabin.

Standing outside the door was Tyler with the bow in his hand and a bag over his shoulder.

"Thank the gods you guys haven't left yet," Tyler said looking at me, "The last thing I wanted to do was to chase you guys down on foot."

"What do you think you're doing," I said impatiently.

"I'm coming with you to save Lydia," Tyler said smiling.

"And how did you know that she was gone," I asked looking at him sternly.

"Artemis told my dad and my dad woke my happy little ass up and tell me to go and help you guys," Tyler said looking at me.

"Do you know how to use that bow," Nico said to Tyler pointing at his golden bow.

Tyler smiled and took aim at the tree all the way by the Zeus cabin and shot it. It hit the tree died in the middle of it its trunk.

It would be nice to have his skill with the bow on hand. Who knows what kind of monsters we will be going up against.

"Fine," I side with the grunt, "you can come," I said then walked in front of him so I was looking down at him, "but if you get in my way I will kill you," I said then I started walking away.

When we got out of the camp there was a black 2010 Mercury Mariner waiting for us with a note on it. I took the note and read it out loud.

Dear Andrew
Use this to bring my daughter back to me safely. I will be checking in on you over time. Safe travels.

Artemis

"It sounds like she really wants her daughter back," Tyler said as he got in the passenger seat.

"Lydia is the only child she has," I said as I got in and we drove off, "of course she wants her back."