Tingle-Termina/Hyrule LoZ Theory

• Dedicated to My Amazing Mind

Note- Don't speed read this or you'll be confused.

MM= Majoras Mask   WW=Wind Waker  TP=Twilight Princess  OoT= Ocarina of Time

   Okay heres the thing. Tingle. What the hells up with this guy. I'm talking about MM and WW Tingle.

   I have a theory...that MM Tingle and WW Tingle are related.

   So we Legend of Zelda fans all know that in MM Tingle is this 35 year old man who flies around attached to a balloon, scouting out areas and mapping them. And then another Tingle kind of does the same thing in WW, except he deciphers charts.

   First of all, I know that WW and MM are set on separate parts of the official Zelda timeline-BUT-who says that Termina follows the split timeline. Because Termina is a parallel world to Hyrule, who's to say that it's time goes the same as in Hyrule. What if the two time lines are connected by Termina.

   At the end of MM Link returns to Hyrule but never gets out of the Lost Woods, causing him to turn into a Stalfoes, AKA the Hero's Shade in TP. So that's the Child side of the timeline. Now on the ADULT side of the timeline we have Ganon, who has escaped from his prison and is flooding the world.

   Here's where stuff gets theorized.   Since the entrance to Termina is somewhere in the Lost Woods, and Ganon is flooding Hyrule, what if the water got into the portal and began to flood TERMINA.

   And then since Tingle is doing his Tingle stuff, he goes to investigate where the water is coming from, which leads him to the portal inbetween the now flooded Hyrule and the being flooded Termina.

   Now the water is rising fast and Tingle gets trapped inside the room. There's only one place to go. Up.

   So Tingle flies on his balloon upwards and eventually gets into Hyrule, where he continues to fly up above the now flooded Lost Woods and eventually finds his way to a populated island.

   Now since WW Tingle has his brothers in WW, it makes more since that MM Tingle, now in flooded Hyrule, gets a wife. They have sexy time after a while, as usual. Then the wife has quadruplets and dies upon the last child's birth, leaving it up to Tingle to raise them. This explains why the Tingle bros in WW are all Tingle-like.

   Now you may be like, but Link's grandma and all the old people (age 70-90) weren't alive before Hyrule was flooded so how can MM Tingle, who is 35 years old when he comes into flooded Hyrule (and then dies at the age of 70-ish before the beginning of WW), have his 35 year old son named Tingle in WW. (this part is hard to explain)

   The answer is, Time between Termina and Hyrule is NOT equal. When Tingle gets out of Termina and into flooded Hyrule, it has already been several centuries since the beginning of the flood.

   And NOW you Zelda nerds will be thinking about how MM Link is the Hero's Shade in TP, and MM and TP both happen on the child timeline, so how does Tingle get into the adult timeline from the events of MM, which are on the child timeline.

   The answer is that the two split timelines of Hyrule are both present in Termina. This is how Link ends up in the child timeline from MM but Tingle goes into the adult timeline. Basically, the two hyrulean timelines coincide with one another on the Termina timeline.

   My theory of MM Tingle going into Hyrule and raising his Tingle children is further supported by the scraps of paper you collect inside each dungeon of WW which, when you put them together makes the story of MM in Tingle's POV. Here is the full story that you find in WW~~~~~~~

THE LEGEND OF THE FAIRY

Part One

It is said that long ago, a boy garbed in green known as the Hero of Time saved this land.

However, on a certain island, there is also a story of the fairy who saved that hero...

Part Two

It is said that the Hero of Time met the fairy in the midst of his travels.

The fairy appeared before the Hero, who had found himself lost in darkness.

With a mystic power, it would float in midair, dancing above his head like a burst balloon.

Part Three

After the fairy handed the lost Hero a map, it flew off as quickly as it had appeared.

Better able to foresee places of danger than the Hero, the fairy marked them on a map.

The Legend goes on to say the quest of the Hero of Time was saved by this plump figure...

Part Four

Fairies live for thousands of years... but this odd fairy was a bit different.

This mystical fairy was born near a lake, and when he met the Hero, he was but 35.

Beyond that, there is little known about that fairy...

Part Five

The Little-Known Legend of the Fairy's 35th Birthday

On one island, they celebrate one's 35th birthday with a green coat and red pants.

They do this in hope of becoming like the legendary fairy, Tingle!

    Now in my theory the MM Tingle wrote this story retelling what happened in Termina as a bed time story to his 4 children. Since he makes makes him seem like the protagonist in this story, his 4 sons look up to him a lot and dress like him, with WW Tingle going so far to act exactly like him.

    Now even furthering my theory, WW Tingle recognizes WW Link as a "Fairy Boy" from his father's description of MM Link AND you need the Tingle Tuner to find the 5 pieces of the story.

BOOM YOUR MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN.

RECAP

*Child and Adult timeline both coincide in Termina

*WW Tingle is the child of MM Tingle

Hopefully I explained my thoughts well enough for you guys to understand me. Now please comment your thoughts of my theory, whether they're agreeing or disagreeing with me.

PLEASE COMMENT I WANNA KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF THIS

PS- This theory is completely originally thought up by myself.