How i passed out twice on the first day of summer vacation (1)

Prologue:

                                                 Joslyn POV                 

“Mom, Dad there’s a black Ferrari in the driveway.” “Oh Joslyn I’m sure they’re just reversing their car.”  Then the car did just that.  I saw that car at least once a month sitting in our driveway, and whenever I asked my parents would say they’re probably taking a u turn.  I started becoming paranoid, and I thought someone  in that car was stalking me.  I began having sleeping problems because I thought they would sneak into my room and night and steal me away like Elizabeth Smart.  My parents always treated it as nothing.  I started seeing the car at 12 and I saw it periodically until I was 16.                

Chapter 1:Engaged!

             Joslyn Pov

“Joslyn, wake up!” I just decide not to respond, and I look at my clock and it’s 4 in the morning. Yeah right I’m waking up I think to myself.  I just went to sleep and hour ago.  Summer vacay just started, and I’ve devoted all the time I can stay awake to v-search.  Most nights I stay up and read twilight or do vampire research.  I’m totally obsessed with vampires, and spend a lot of my free time researching vampires.   “I’ll go wake her up,” I hear an unfamiliar voice say. Five seconds later there’s this vampire sitting on my bed.  Now you might think I’m insane, but ever since I read Twilight I have been obsessed with vampires.  He just stares at me, and that’s one of things I most dislike. So, I glare at him. He finally says,” You should come downstairs.” I’m normally this polite quiet girl, but I just get a bad vibe of this guy so I say, “No thanx, but you can.” He looked pretty surprised at this, and then he got really mad.  “I don’t think you should talk to me like that.” I decide just to go downstairs and get whatever it was over with. So, I go downstairs and this guy I mean vampire follows me. I see an older vampire staring at me, and I get even angrier. It was a woman vampire. Then she,” Is that what you wear to bed every day?” I look at my outfit, and smile because I realize I forgot to change out of my jean shorts and shoes.  My shoes even express my obsession.  I got my art teacher to draw the twilight symbols on my shoes and I painted them in.  I even wrote Team Edward In sharpie on them.  I usually forget to change so this isn’t new.    I’m not a morning person either so I respond,” yes gotta problem with it?”  My parents immediately gave me a warning glance telling me to stop. I just glare.  I turn to my parents and say , ”what’s up?”               

  “Joslyn we have something important to tell you,” said my dad. “What’s going on?” I asked nervously.

The guy vampire suddenly turns towards me and says ,”you’re engaged to me!.” and smirks. I take a minute to digest this, and then scream as loud as I can.  After a minute I calm down, and say,” Let me guess you’re from that TV show right?” He just laughs. I look to my parents, but they aren’t looking at me. Finally the woman vampire from before says,” Jonathon isn’t lying you’re his fiancé. You better get stared packing.” “Packing,” I question with my mouth hanging. “I’M ONLY 16, THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST THIS, AND YOU’RE ALL PSYCHO!” “You really need to calm down, but you’re really cute when you’re freaking out.” I immediately grab my phone and call 911. The person goes what is your emergency? I tell him my story, and the person goes who is your fiancé and I say Jonathon something he’s like really pale and annoying. The person goes,” There are different laws for them, you’re lucky you could do worse.” I immediately start panicking,and pass out.  The next thing I know this Jonathon person is looking through my closet.

Please Vote, and comment I want your opinion.