Part One

It was a nice Morning as the sun rises over the hills. the birds singing and people were doing there lawns and cars driving past heading to work. As I laid there in bed hearing my siblings racing around, I thought of what today will bring.

As I laid in my bed for few more minutes as I had sun shining threw the cap in the curtains. I look at the clock, it was eight in the morning.
I laid back down falling back to sleep, when I heard my door bang against my wall."Tina, time to get up." as my mum open the curtains wide, the sun light burned right in my eyes. "I don't want to get up." as I Rolled back over, pulling my blanket back over my head.

My mum was getting annoyed, I feel her eyes burning in my back. "If you don't get up, I'm gone pull you out of bed Tina." as my mum stormed out, she slammed the door behind her. My mum always mad, it because she can't get laid and has to look after three kids, me I'm the oldest, and my twin younger brothers.

As Hours went by, I never left my bed or came downstairs. it was all quite, I sat up and I looked at my clock it was nine o'clock, i looked around my lovely purple room. i leap out of bed, and walk downstairs.

As I got downstairs the phone rang I jumped out of my skin, i'd never'd answer the phone. the phone stop ringing, and it went to voice mail.

( Please leave message after The beep!)

"Hey Tina it mum, Im at work, and I hope you're going to school, and you're brothers won't be at home tonight. they be at their dads for a mouth. well got to go, going into a meeting bye sweetie love you."

( Beeeeep!!) as the machine hanged up

I walked back up to my room to get ready, i stood at the mirror I let my long brown hair down, I put on a nice blue shirt with shorts, along with sneakers after getting ready, I got my bag, some money and went straight to school.