I miss you

"Hi Zizi." He greeted me.

"Hello Kellan." I said coldly.

My dad seemed uncomforatable.

"I've got work to do... Can you two talk in Zizi's room?" my dad asked.

Without a word I headed up the stairs.

I heard the door close behind him.

My room was much different then last time he'd been here 3 years ago.

Instead of pictures of Ariel, pokemon, and other childish things, I had posters of Screamo bands, half naked girls on cars, hot men in underwear and pictures of parties. My walls were a zebra pattern instead of rainbow stripes. A mini fridge that used to hold popsicles, sprite, and chocolate, now held 10 different alcoholic beverages. My nightstand no longer held books, just condoms an denta dams. And my sheets weren't spongebob, they were black egyptian cotton.

He stood there looking around. Surprised.

"so what do you want?" I demanded

"I just wanted to hangout and talk. We haven't had an actual conversation while you were sober since grade 9."

"for a reason. I dont want to talk to you."

"How have you been?"

"for the past 3 years? Ok. I have fun at parties. But like thats enough for me. God forbid I feel good being the hottest girl in school. Landing anyone I want. Never being alone. Turning the straightest girls lez. Hanging with the coolest people and getting laid almost everyday? Nope. Just depression. I think I'm falling in live with tanner but being me, I can never act on it because I can't keep my legs closed. And I'll hurt him if I try to be with him. And the girl down the street, Ashlee Monroe. I have a thing for her. Shes soo hot. We almost had sex today. Shes all I could ever ask for in a girl so far. I'm screwed. Because she probably wants to hump and dump like everyone else. So I'm depressed as hell. I want to die. Remember the week 5 months ago? When everyone said I was pregnant? I was actually in a mental hospital for attempted suicide. It's happened a few times in the past year. I've gone to the hospital on from getting to drunk. Or overdosing. My dad let's me go now that I'm being responsible. But he knows I'm not happy. He's the only one in the world besides the doctors that know and OHMYGOD! I just told you everything."

He stared at me.

Then hugged me. What?

"I noticed. I tried to help. The shrinks cards. The counselors calling you down. The suicide helpline brochures. I tried."

Wow. I always wondered who did that. Why they called me. Wow. He had tried to help.

I hugged him tightly.

"thank you." I whispered.

"I said I'd always be there for you. No matter what. I kept the promise."

He was amazing. He put up with all my shit happily. Had no trouble with being my punching bag. How did I fall out of love with him? How could I ever have left him? He was perfect for me. Perfect in general and he had an unconditional love for me. 

I kissed him.

At first it was a shaky, uncertain kiss.

Then it became passionate.

His hands explored my body as if he didn't used to spend days doing this with me.

I held him to me.

Fireworks and awesomeness filled my brain.

I swear I saw Nyan cat.

When we pulled away he as breathless and surprised.

"I missed you." I squeaked out.

He held me close.

"i missed you too."

And we kissed again.

--------------------------------

Oooooooooh.

Hawt damn!!!!!

Kellan?

O.O

Hell yeah!!!!!!

He's sexy isn't he???????

His picture is just on the side<3

Sooo. I'm stuck.

Which one should she choose?

Tanner? And risk her friendship?

Ashlee? Super hawt chick???

Or

Kellan? The Asian cutie? Aka her ex. And her guardian angel!!!!!

Comment and let me know. Cause in a few chapters the decision starts, and i can't start that until i've decided >.<

And vote for this story!!!!!!!!!!!

Video is Need You Now-Lady Antebellum I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!<33333

RAWR!

$ @ ^^ z ! |_ |_ @ |-|

Samzillah