The first day

Nicole's POV:

I walked down the hallway of London High towards my assigned locker.

As soon as I finally found it I rushed towards it to dump my heavy books.

I checked my timetable for my first class. Math. Probably the worst class ever!

Suddenly, the bell rang and I ran to my class trying to find it.

'Finally', I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath and walked in. The teacher looked me up and down as if I was covered in mud and practically spat out the words "You are late, Miss ... ?"

"Nicole. And I'm really sorry I'm late I am new here".

"Whether you're new or not, you just got yourself a detention"

I took a seat at the back of the class. Minutes later two boys walked in and got themselves into detention as well.

Great... I'm stuck with these two idiots for 2 hours, and to top that off there was only 2 empty seats which were on either side of me. I tried to move seats but failed miserably and got caught by the teacher. So I had to sit there for an hour with 2 jerks passing notes and throwing paper airplanes at eachother.

At one point I stopped calculating to give them both death glares, and if glares could kill they'd be dust by now.

To end my misery, the bell rang and I stormed off to my next lesson which was drama.

Finally, I had something I could actually enjoy but to my bad luck , 1 of the 2 jerks was in drama class aswell.

The task for today's lesson was to get into groups of three, which the teacher chooses. I was picked to be with the jerk and another girl.

The drama teacher said that we have to introduce ourselves because we will be stuck with eachother for the whole term.

Ugh... this can't be happening to me.

"Hi, I'm Isabella but you can call me Bella ." Said the other girl

"Hey there, I'm Chase" The jerk said.

I stood there awkwardly not noticing that it was my turn to introduce myself.

"Ahem" Bella said

"Oh erm... I'm Nicole, and I'm new here.."

"Cool we could hang out sometime" Bella said, smiling.

"Cool...." I said awkwardly.

if you haven't already noticed I tend to be really awkward meeting new people.

The drama teacher passed out scripts to each group. He handed 1 to me and my group. I looked at the cover of the script, in big bold letters was written

"Romeo and Juliet".

And this is when my life in my new school starts

A/N

next chapter will be chases pov

thanks for reading :D xox