Suri; The daughter of death.

a kick? I frowned, biting my lip, forcing it to stop quivering; I shook my head... impossible. I clenched my teeth, my stomach trying to turn inside out on me, did I feel a kick? I closed my eyes, oh dear, this... isn't true; a tear rolled down my cheek, and I straightened, watching it crawl through the mirror. "Hey Cherish dear? dinner is set, and were all waiting, please gussy up and join us." my mother said, her voice distant from downstairs. I layed my hand on my stomach, delicately; as if its true that im pregnant. I relaxed, its not true though, im fine, its impossible, stop imaging the unbelievable! I unlocked the silver handle on the bathroom door and found my way down the white stairs, joining my decent size family into the dining room. "Sorry." I say, before taking my seat between My brother's, Chester and Able. I stared down at the plate, fancy colors beneath the spaghetti and pineapples, my dads favorite food, his Hawaiian special. we all took hands and bowed our heads, silence filled the room and my stomach dropped, its my prayer day... I cleared my throat, feeling my cheeks burning, "Dear God..." I started, then stopped, peeking at my family, they all looked humble with their eyes closed and their heads bowed, "Thank you for our food, and may we eat." I finished quickly, unwrapping my fork from in the white napkin. Chase, my sister eyed me, "Seems as if your prayers are getting shorter and shorter." she said, poking at a meatball on her plate. "She's getting fatter too" My younger brother added, a smirk on his face. I stood up, "Im dismissing myself." I mumbled, walking away from the dinner table, they didn't even bother to say Amen! how rude. I sneaked a small peek at my stomach, I am bigger... much bigger, but I thought I was just going through another woman change... their are many of those. I walked up the stairs and into my room, closing the door and sitting at my computer, urging to email my best friend, Falon. I typed in 'hey', clicking send and waiting for her reply back, she is usually quick on replying. 'hey Cherish:) so, are you feeling any better??' she asked. I sighed, then typed out my emotions, letting it all go and slip away into Falon's mind. I clenched my jaw, nervously waiting for her reply back, there it was, I clicked her message, holding my breath, reading, 'I knew it all along, the signs? and your stomach is how big?! you need to go to the doctor, I am going to come pick you up tomorrow and were both going to go in, okay? it is possible Cherish, Your demon incubus is real.' I closed my laptop, feeling my heart shrink, I want to wake up now... I wish this were all a dream...