Chapter 13: Tron betweeen two

Hey guys I'm so bad at doing this sorry I haven't updated in a while guess you could say  a lot has been happening personally and with the band so to cheer myself up and you guys here's a chapter for you all lovely people and I try and update more :)

Harry's POV:

Louis looks at me both of us catching our breathes after that long make out session he's looking right into my eyes and I don't know what to say because one I like Louis a lot ever since the start of high school but then there's Liam my brother I can't go behind his back and sneak around I'm a bad liar what do I do !!

"Harry?" Louis says and I look at him our eyes meeting god there so beautiful.

"I-I don't know Louis" I say sighing and moving away from him he turns around my back facing him

"Please Harry, this is my only shot at something so good! We're good together Harry why can't you see that?"

I closed my eyes and remember the taste of his lips on mine the way he hold me I can't let that go can I? I've waited so long for Louis to pay attention to me and now that I have him I can't let Liam do this ruin something that can be so good for me but Liam's the only family I have  I'll be betraying him who knows what will happen if he found out.

"Louis you have to understand that I can't go behind Liam's back I can't" I say turning around so I'm facing him he scoffs.

"Are you serious Harry! Stop letting him control you!! Don't you want this?" He asks taking my hand and a tingle goes up my arm and the butterflies fly around my stomach from one simple touch.

"God Lou I do, I want this just as bad as you do. He's not controlling me he's just looking out for me, you have to understand that Liam's the only family I have and you know that. I just can't lose him" I say looking down.

"You won't lose him Harry, you'll still have him, but what about me? Hmm I want to give us a shot, I want to be with you I want to call you mine, hold you in my arms feel you against my skin." He says and my heart flutters he's the death of me I swear

"Oh Lou, I-" I start to say but I get cut off with the door opening and it's the janitor Louis takes his hand out of mine embarrassed that we got caught.

"Um, aren't you boys suppose to be in class?" He says eye brows raise

"Uh yeah, sorry" I say and rush out not looking back I have to think about what I want to do, I know I want to be with Louis but I also have to think about Liam, what will he say about it I love Liam but sometimes it's hard to get him to understand. I walk towards my locker my head against it what do I do!!

"Hey hey" I hear someone say and I jump my head hitting against the locked I rub my head and turn to look at Sophia.

"Warn a guy!" I say still rubbing my head she laughs in return and I glare at her

"Sorry babe, what's wrong you seem..... Down" she asks taking a curl away from my face

"It's nothing"

"It's something, Harry come on I'm your best friend I know you better than anyone else" she says as she stand against the other locker. I sigh and was about to open my month when Liam shows up.

"Hey guys!" He says and smiles at Sophia she smiles back at him and he kisses her forehead.

"Okay I know you guys are dating now but ew why in front of me? You guys are disgustingly cute" I said pretending to throw up Sophia punches my arm

"Hey ow!!" I say and she smiles I smile at her too but it soon fades when my eyes catch Louis talking to another guy his eyes crinkling. The other guy is tall and handsome dark brown hair in a quiff eyes hazel and his name is known as Cody Christian my heart drops to my stomach why is he talking to my man (well I'm not even sure if he is) Sophia looks at me and knows what I'm staring at. Louis catches my eye and I turn away heading out the door with my brother and his girlfriend who happens to be my best friend. I keep my head down till we reach the car.

Sophia pulls on me and I stop walking while Liam gets in the drivers seat

"Give us a minute Liam" she says and he nods his head. She pulls me farther away from the car and looks at me.

"I know you don't want to talk about what's been bothering you, but Harry I'm your friend your best friend you can tell me anything" she says and I sigh I won't cry I keep repeating it in my head. Seeing Louis with that guy stir something inside me as I was about to open my month I see Louis walking out with Zayn and Cody all three of them laughing, Louis catches my eye and I turn away from him. From the corner of my eye I can see him still looking at me but I don't bother looking back I can't.

"Hey, you okay?" Sophia says and I look at her nodding my head no and she pulls me in as the tears fall. I hug her back tightly and she rubs my back, it hurts to see Louis smile like that with someone else who isn't me. 

"Shhh it's okay come on will go to your house and pack so you can sleep over at mines and tell me what's going on okay?" She says and I nod my head still buried in her neck. She takes me to the car and opens the door for me. Liam turns around and sees me.

"Hey baby bro what's wrong?" He says and I ignore him

"Li not now just take us to your place Harry will be spending the night at mines" she says and he nods his head worried expression expanding.

We get to the house and I go straight to my room and grab my back putting the clothes and other things I need. Once I finish I walk out my bedroom and down the stairs I stop at the end hearing voices

"I don't know Liam that's why I'm taking him to my place" I hear Sophia say

"But he's my brother I should be the one taking care of him, not you" he says and I can see the hurt on her face oh no Liam why.

"Excuse me, but I care about Harry just as much as you do, he may not be my brother and we don't share the same blood but I care about him as if he was" she says snapping at him he looks surprised he sighs and hugs her

"I'm sorry, okay I just worry about him ever since our parents died he hasn't been the same" Liam says and I frown "the same" I've always been like me what is he talking about.

"I know li but sometimes you have to give him space and let him figure things on his own. He's not a baby anymore and I know you worry about him and you're overprotective but Harry needs you as his brother sometimes and not his mom or dad" she says

Liam closes his eyes and nods.

"It's just hard to see him suffer from the pain he had to endure, losing mom and dad was something Harry will never get over and I worry that someday Harry won't be able to take the pain" he says tears flowing through. I look at myself in the mirror and see how baggy my eyes are maybe Liam's right. Before Sophia says anything I make my appearance I don't want to hear it anymore.

"I'm ready" I say and Liam pulls away whipping his eyes, I look at him and smile and run into his arms he hugs me back.

"Okay, let's go" he says after a while and we get into the car and drive towards Sophia's house which isn't far but Liam being Liam insisted.

"Alright, let's get the party started!!" Sophia says and I crack a smile because even with my heart torn between two people I care about Sophia can always be the person I can count on to cheer me up.