Chapter 19

The music was loud and the club was jumping. The girls and I were up in VIP in one of the most popular clubs here 'Ibiza'. This was Anise's Bachelorette party.

"I can't believe you have me in a club the night before my wedding." Anise shouted to me over the music.

"It's the last time we'll do this with you as a single woman so enjoy." I laughed.

The dj was hype and everybody was dancing around with drinks in there hands. Raea and Jazmine was swaying and gyrating there bodies to the music and having a good time.

"Girl in here is hype. How you get us up in VIP?" Rae asked.

"Shawn knows the owner." I said

She nodded and continued to dance as Fetty Wap '679' played over the speakers. In here was packed and the crowd was loving there selves.

"Can I get you ladies any thing else?" The waitress asked.

"Another bottle of Ciroc and some more of those Myx Massaro, thanks" I said and she walked off.

Anise looked at me and I looked at her and we both started moving as we heard our favorite song come on Major Lazer & DJ Snake 'Lean on me'. We did Lil peices of the routine from the video until the song ended.

"Yall fools." Jazmine laughed and Raea joined her.

Two bottles of ciroc and many Myx Mascados later we were having fun and the place was lit.

"I have a surprise for you." I told Anise and squealed when I saw it coming our way.

'Ladies and Gents let's take this moment to congratulate Anise she's our honorary bachelorette tonight and we have a surprise for her.'

The dj announced and from the steps that led to the VIP section came two dark chocolate muscular men looking fine as fuck.

"Who's the bride?" one of them said - I'll call him hunky.

We all pointed to Anise.

"And who's the made of honor?" the other one said

Then they all pointed at me.

If Shawn and I wasn't together I think I might have carried hunky home with me tonight. Damn that man is fine.

They carried Anise and I to the stage and sat us down in two chairs and began to play 'Jeremih oui'. The crowd was screaming as hunky and friend did there thing. They were giving us lap dances and being all seductive and shit.

When the dance was over Anise and I head back to VIP. Rea and Jazmine was still dancing drinking and laughing.

After dancing, drinking and having fun for about another hour everyone was already drunk and ready to leave. Ibiza was lit.

We all piled up into the hummer I rented for the night because I knew we were going to be able to drive.

"You think I should call him?" Jazmine asked Raea

"Who?" both me and Anise said in unison then giggled.

"This guy gave me his number when you two was on stage. His name is Christian." Jazmine said.

"Like Mr. Gray?" I teased and made googly eyes.

"Oh I hope not." Jazmine grunted and we all laughed. "I'm down for the freaky shit but that shit.." she paused and shake her head "... is to freaky for my liking." she shook her head and laughed.

"I'll take him if he is." Raea said and surprised us all.

Sweet innocent Raea just said she wants a freak in the bed OMG we couldn't catch our breaths from laughing so much. We pull up at the Hilton and went straight to our room giggling and staggering from so many drinks. The night was well spent.