Chapter 4~ Spiderleg POV

As Spiderleg slept with Leafpool and their kits in the nursery, He felt a pang of guilt as he noticed he was being watched by his former mate, Daisy. Oh, Daisy! He thought. Sure I'm not with you anymore. That doesn't mean you can be jealous of Leafpool! As if Daisy knew what he was thinking, she made a sad face and padded out of the nursery. "Daisy" Leafpool grunted. "Always a pain in the tail."

Spiderleg was about to reply when he heard Dovewing and Leafpool chatting like thrushes. "It's like shes not getting over him!"

"Leafpool, Its OK to be a little jealous after your ex-mate gets another mate. She just means time." Dovewing meowed softly.

"Well, you obviously didn't get over your mate whoever he was!" "Now your having his kits! Don't act as guilty as i did when i was meeting a cat from windclan." Dovewing and Spiderleg gasped as Leafpool stomped out of the nursery. Spiderleg sighed.

Two angry queens. He thought. Both my mates. He heard Bramblestar yowled. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highledge for a Clan meeting." As the cats gathered, Bramblestar meowed. Today we have a new warrior, and a queen to go along with her sister.The clan looked around to find Squirrelflight sitting on the highledge with her mate, her belly swollen with Bramblestars kits. Lilypaw, step forward. From this moment on you shall be known as lilypetal. Starclan Honors your Bravery, and welcome you as a full member of Thunderclan. "Lilypetal!" Moleclaw was the first to call out as the rest of the clan joined in.

Squirrelflight, I hope you are comfy in the nursery. Lilypetal and Moleclaw licked each other as The clan went into their dens.

Firekit, Ashkit, and Crowkit scrambled at his paws. "Give us a badger ride!" Ashkit sqeaked. "I'm to old for that." Spiderleg grunted.

"Go ask Moleclaw." As the kits scrambled away, Spiderleg settled in his nest. He glanced at the elder's den. I should be in there. He thought. If it wasn't for those kits. Bumblestripe padded into the den. "Are you fit enough to go on patrol?" He asked. "Fit enough?"

"Is the clan already counting me as an elder?"