The only truth.

' Two years are gone, 2 waisted years.. Memories indeed never fade but how is it without your presence?

I think its terribly painful isn't it? The end of path we reached, the way we destroyed our sincere love in the way.

But its useless as for now I know.. My words wont erase the sorrow or go back to erase the mistakes. Neither will the silence and pretending.

Now or then I'll have to accept the fact that you're part of the past now, only the past..

But its strange really.. Two years ago, you were just here, you words, your irresistable smile.. Your love was in the air! I felt it .. I did. I felt your affections and admires, I felt your love!

I miss our daily silly little fights that proved how much we cared , we cared about the meaningless things. We cared about the seconds we were apart and the love we shared from our hearts.

And now years went by and distance seperated, broke and destroyed it all, everything we had, everything we planned for, our forever lifetime.

Though this, I will never forget you. Not ever.. Trust me.

Just remember, that on that day, on that hour, we were together and we were literally inlove and happy about it.

Its the truth and its the only truth. '