Fractured

Fractured

Overview:

Tyler Madden is one of the most sought after football players in America. He's played for the NFL for three years and when he's at the peak of his career...disaster strikes. Now Tyler is trying to cope with an injury that has halted his career in it's steps. With football being the only thing keeping him together, Tyler doesn't know where to go next with the sudden anxiety he gets from stepping onto a football field.

Francesca Howard is one of the most sought after Art Therapists in America. Her unique methods have helped people overcome many different personal problems by getting them to create artwork. Her career is rising dramatically and she's finally making a name for herself. But one client brings her the publicity that could make her business big. She's told that an NFL player is coming in with not much of a grasp on his real problem. Thinking nothing of it, Francesca accepts the client and a schedule is drawn up for them.

But neither of them expected to walk into a room and come face-to-face with their High School Sweetheart that they hadn't seen in seven years.

*

author's note: This has a book three. I honestly do not know how many more installments does this book have so let's just all be patient.

*

*

P.S. You can read the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK