QUICK SPEECH

Hello watties!!

This will be my first work for 2016! I hope it'll become a great success and hopefully I'll have more books to read that I can and will recommend.

It's been a long time since I last updated my compilations. From the time I didn't update until now, I have gathered tons of good and awesome stories to read. So please if you have time, do not hesistate to try the stories in this fifth *gasp* compilation.

Did I just say fifth? Yep! I already have five books that are full of wonderful, awesome, great, magnificent, superb, *insert all synonyms available* stories and novels.

*

*

I've enjoyed all the books that are included in all my compilations. Some of them I reread tons of times. So trust me when I say that these books are great/awesome/amazing/wonderful/fantastic/fabulous/*insert other synonyms*.

Never forget to comment and message me if you have something to say or ask. I will surely welcome it. Especially if you have book suggestions, feel free to tell me! I AM A SUCKER FOR ROMANCE AND HUMOR SO IF YOU'LL SUGGEST SOMETHING, MIGHT AS WELL BE IN THAT GENRE. AND OH, YOU CAN USE MY BOOKS AS REFERENCES FOR THE THINGS THAT I LOVE TO READ. I AM SURE YOU WILL NOT MISS THE SIMILARILITIES.

Enjoy the books! Kudos to the writers! Continue making well-written stories! You're all the best!

That being said, toodles for now!

-Mrs.#4