Sage and Harry

I had started writing this in the beginning of Summer 2012 and just finished it. Remember if you want a one shot the sign up sheet is on the first page. Also just a note that one shots aren't usually this long, it is supposed to be an imagine, but I'm posting it here. :)

Sages POV

I walk into my boyfriend's house.

"SAGE SAGE SAGE!!!" I heard a British voice yelling.

I look over your shoulder and my boyfriend's best friend is running towards you.

"Louis!" Your reply, "Where is... um... Harry?"

"I'm right here babe!" You here Harry say.

I turn around and run up and give him a big kiss. I'm so gob smacked when Harry throws me onto the guest bed. I look around and there are pictures of you and Harry. The whole room is covered with flowers and polka dots.

"What is this?" I ask.

"We thought," Harry said, "instead of you living alone you can live here."

I stand there with my hand over my mouth.

"Sooooooo..." Louis nudged me.

"Yes..." I speak.

Tears start streaming down from my eyes. Harry and I have only been dating for 3 months now. I pull Harry on the bed beside you.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Wondering." I reply.

"What about, love?" Louis asks this time.

"My life. How much it has changed over the past 3 months!" I speak.

"Vas happenin?" I heard a familiar British voice says.

"BOYS!!!" I yell in excitement.

"SAGE!!!" They all yell while running up and giving me a huge bear hug.

"What's up Liam? How's Dani?" I ask.

"Um... Uh... Well... You see..." Liam stuttered.

"Sage, they broke up this morning." Harry whispers in my ear.

I feel my mouth drop to the ground.

"Liam," I say, "I'm so so so so sorry!"

I run up and give him a big hug. He hugs me back. I can see the disappointment on his face. I give him a little kiss on the forehead to reassure him.

"Hey! Get your filthy hands off my girl!" I here Harry yell and then laugh.

I look up and see Liam start to smile. I let go of him and run to your room. I here a knocking on your door.

"Who is it?" I ask to the 'stranger.'

"Liam..." The 'stranger' replies.

I run up and open the door. He comes in and shuts the door behind him. I walk over to your bed and pat the seat next to me which signals him to sit down. He walks over and takes my offer.

"So, wh-." Liam cut me off.

"Sage, can I trust you with a secret?" Liam mumbles.

"Sure." I say trying to be comforting.

"Well, you see. There is this girl I have liked for a while now, but I don't think she likes me back." Liam says.

"Well," I say, "If you tell me who this girl is than I might be able to help you. Unless she is your rebound I am not going to help you then."