The Crayon Chronicles

Dedicated to KaleTheQueen for the fantastic cover.

Our field correspondent CrayonChomper a.k.a. Chompy is constantly stalking all the people you love from Up in the Air and Not all Blondes Do Backflips in the hopes that they will sit down and give her an interview.

This book is an uncensored transcription of the interviews she's risked life and limb to get.

You can even have your own questions answered!

Rules and Guidelines

Standard Questions: There is a set of standard questions (name, age, birthdate, family history favorite color, food, movies, books, TV shows and hobbies) that Chompy will always ask.

Additional Questions: If you have any additional questions you want asked in ALL future interviews, leave them in the comments section down below.

Interview Requests: If there are any other people you wish Chompy to interview (Mrs. Rouleau? Ron-Harry, Ghost Girl or Carly the Cheerleader?), don't hesitate to tell Chompy who she should stalk next in the comments section of the most recent chapter.

Personal Questions: If you have a particular question to ask a specific person person, leave a comment in the most recent chapter following this format:

     To: Person from UitA or NaBdB

     Question: Do you think CrayonChomper is awesome?

One last thing: Enjoy!

Currently, this book holds interviews for the following people:

Sara Preston (Up in the Air)

Lennon Simms (Not all Blondes do Backflips)

Julian Pitt (Up in the Air)

Paul and George Simms (Not all Blondes do Backflips)