Me, Taylor Swift, and a big old concert-TAYLOR SWIFT FANFICTION

I was SUCH a huge fan of Taylor. She was so amazing. I sighed. I wished we could afford to go to her concert, but we couldn't. I was literally her biggest fan! I didn't care if we had to stand outside of the arena, just knowing she was in there would be enough. Anyways, my mom promised that we would try....My name is Azira. I know, strange name for an american. Whatevs....I was a 14 year old girl. I was obsessed with Taylor Swift. I saved every one of the posters and magazines with her in it I could find. They were plastered all over my wall. My ipod was filled with her songs. I sighed and logged into my Hotmail. And was ecstatic to see I had gotten so mail from the Taylor Swift official fan website. I wrote to Taylor every day from there, so I hope they weren't going to kick me off for being a stalker or anything....although, I bet at least a couple of other girls do that right? RIGHT? lol. I laughed at myself for being stupidly paranoid. I opened my mail. And was so happy to see...

____How do ya'll like it so far? I am sure any taylor fans would love something like this to happen to them, but just hold on, it isn't ONLY about a fan meeting her. It is actually a fan fiction about Taylors life as well, havent gotten the entire storyline down yet. But it may include a kidnapping. stalker fans, and lots and lots of heartbreak. So, please continue reading and I would love feedback!