Chapter 3

Kristie's POV

We finally made it to Dollywood. Avi was sleeping in the seat next to me. Kevin was on the other side of him. Scott was driving, and I swear, I have no idea how Avi could have slept through that. Yes, that's how bad of a driver Scott is. I have to admit though, Avi is pretty adorable when he is asleep. Okay, yeah, I like Avi. I have ever since we met. I mean, he has such an amazing voice, he's so nice, and he looks pretty good in a beanie. We finally got out and I gave everyone their passes when Avi spoke up.
"Wait. This says season pass. I thought you just bought one day tickets."
"I figured that when we pass through on tours, or ever need a break, we can stop by without paying for it. We don't even need to pay for parking with these!"
Again, everyone in the car cheered. We went through the turnstiles and went up near Thunderhead.
"Hey, Kirst, do you want to ride this with me?" Avi pointed towards the huge wooden roller coaster.
"Definitely" I said, trying not to make my blushes obvious. We got off and we were both laughing. It was a really warm summer day, so Mr and Avi went to ride Daredevil Falls. The others were too scared, so they rode River Battle, and all of the other kiddy rides. Me and Avi were alone, so we went to ride it together.
We came off the ride soaked. We walked a little ways up the hill and we got to the point where we could a Mystery Mine, one of my favorites. Just then, Avi looks at something behind me and says,
"Wow. She's. Beautiful."
Great. Now I'm crushed.

Avi's POV

"Wow, she's beautiful"
Crap. I was thinking out loud. Kirstie just looked so beautiful with her hair wet and I was stupid and thought out loud. Man, why am I so careless.
I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just confessed my love to her.
" Hey, um, Kirst, can I talk to you for a second?"
"Yeah. What's on your mind?"
"Look, I really like you, more than a friend. I have ever since we met.Will you be my girl friend?"
"Yes, Avi! I love you too!"