Chapter 14

A/N ok so should i continue the story i need to know so i can think up some more chapters please leave me feedback on what you think :) 143 i will get to the story now cause you have been waiting : ) 

_____--------------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~'''''

 :recap: 

Alli-awwww my big brothers in loooooove 

Cody-shut up alli

~~Story~~

Cody's P.O.V still

(before i start ~ is for thoughts ok thats it)

~ i know i love her and if i ever  have to go on tour or something i will definatly bring her with me...now that she's mine I cant let her out of my sight or....... i might loose her and i cant let that happen~

you start to move around in you sleep so  cody cralls into the bed with you and wrappes his arms around you "shshsh its ok love go back to sleep" "cody??" " yes?" "you braught me up here didnt you" "alli said you can sleep in her bed she is gonna sleep on the couch tonight" "zzzzz zzz z zzzzzzz" "babe are you awake, guess not " ~i should be getting some sleep i wonder what day it is *checks phone* woah its 9 days until my birthday i wonder if she knows~

I fell asleep that night with my arms wrapped around Lexi just thinking about the day i turn 15 : )

~~Your P.O.V~~

i woke up the next morning with cody's arms around me and i had to go to the restroom so i tried to get out of his grip without waking him up......but i failed "where are you going" " i have to go to the restroom i'll be right back" "ok" so i went to the restroom and when i was done i thought i would take a shower and ger ready for the day as i was in the shower i noticed what day it was there where 8 days till cody's birthday..i got out and went to my room with a towel 

wraped around me cody wasnt there so i got on my clothes and went to the kitchen

"heyyy Lexi said all "heyy" i said givving her a goodmorning hug "so gurly do you know whats happening in a few days" does she really think i dont know "yes cody's birthday on the 11th(his real birthday) "your correct soooooo whtcha gonna get em'" she asked like a 4 year old "im gonna get him a.......... not gonna tell you" "awww phoey"

~~Alli's P.O.V~~

Cody told me to find out what Lexi was gonna get him for his birthday or if she even remembered so i have to tell him what she said and he will n=be glad that she atleast remembered "cody" "what did she say , did she remember, did you ask her, what happened?!?!?!" "CALM DOWN CODY" "sorry sooooooo what happened??" " she did remember and she told me that she's not gonna tell me what she's getting you" "YAY and poopy" " well im going to some lollies" "ok thanks alli :)" "no problem" so i walked out of cody's room and went to eat some lollies in the kitchen....but there were none left

I heard Lexi yell something so i went up there to see what was going on my mum and dad were gone so it was just us "Lexi what happened " "sorry i just said that by random for some unknown reason" " ok"

~~Your P.O.V~~ 

~im really bored today i think i wanna just chillax for the day~"PINAPPELESSS!!!!" ~i just remembered that- i got cut off by alli entering the room "Lexi what happened" " sorry i just said that by random for some unknown reason" "ok" "ok there was a reason" " what is it then??" "well i just remembered about that tour that cody told me about" "yeah what about it" "do you know when it starts" "let me get cody" "ok" ~i wonder how long its gonna be and when it starts, whos all going, will it only be cody singing, will they want me to sing, i have all these questions going through my mind i just  want this to go well it will im sure~ "hey babe" cody said "hey so i was wondering about that tour that we talked about like a month ago" "anddd" "and when is it,how long is it, whos all going,are you gonna try and make me sing???" "well thats a few questions 1) its in two weeks 2) its five months 3) me you my dad alli greyson and selena and 4) maybe : )" "well ok then im excited again now and YESSS ive always wanted to hand out with selena i mean have you seen her clothes?!?!" "who there calm down what do you want to do on this wonderful day??" " hmm lets gooo to the park?" "ok soo what are you gonna get me for my brithdayyyyyy?" "what its your birthday... when is it? "....." " just kidding cody i know its on january 11th" "phew i thought you forgot for a minute :)" " well let me change and get alli or do you want it to be just me and you?" "bring alli" "okiee dokiee : )"