Part 2

Marinette;

Walking into school tired, I turned my head to speak to Alya while continuing to walk. Bumping into a person, I stumbled backwards to discover it was Chloe. She crossed her arms and glared at me.

"Doesn't your family own a bakery Marinette ''? I raised an eyebrow at her question.

"Yeah, why"? She smirked.

"Because it's getting really close to the holidays, and with the order I put in this morning, I don't think you'll have time to go to Adrien's party". With that, Chloe walked away leaving me flustered. Alya grabbed my shoulder for support.

"Don't worry your parents probably have it all under control, and if not we can just go for a little bit. I promise I will help out". My arms flew over Alya's shoulders as I hugged her.

"Thank you". I said smiling as we walked to class together.

Adrian;

I couldn't concentrate in class today. All I could think about was last night with Milady. I almost asked her why she was visiting Marinette. Is Marinette Ladybug?

I looked down at my notebook and sighed. She was shy but had Ladybugs determination. Nino nudged my elbow and pointed towards the teacher. I looked up to see the whole class staring at me.

"Oh sorry" I said to Mr.Leep, my biology teacher. He nodded my way and continued talking. Looking down, I caught the eye of Marinette. She blushed and gave me a little smile when I returned. Could those eyes be the same as my Lady's?

After school, I walked over to Alya and Marinette.

"Are you guys coming tonight?" I asked, looking at Marinette. Her cheeks slowly turned red.

"Y-Yeah".

"Cool I'll see you tonight then princess"', I said smiling. Chloe, a nearby eavesdropper, came and snatched me away from the girls roughly.

Marinette;

"Oh my god! He just called you princess Marinette"! We both squealed and jumped around holding each other's hands. "We better get going then, we don't want to miss this party", Alya said.

I walked in my front door with Alya by my side. My parents have obviously been baking the entire day, their aprons were almost as messy as the kitchen. There were trays and trays of backing goods on the counter's.

"Oh Marinette, glad your home sweetheart. We got a huge order this morning from a girl in your class and we need some help". I moaned, I knew Chloe said that she placed an order but I didn't think it would be this big.

"Okay". We dropped our bags on the floor, got an apporon and started helping.

About an hour later we collapsed into my bed. "I'm so tired", I said exhausted.

"No time for that we have a birthday party to go to, mind if I shower first Marinette"? I opened one of my eyes and looked at her.

"Go ahead", I said.

When we were all cleaned up, we picked out some new dresses I made to wear. Alya picked me out my newest ladybug theme dress. I pulled the red fabric over my head.

The dress was long and went down to the floor. A black bow tied it all together around my waist, matching the color of the black dots. Alya laughed as I twirled around.

"You look stunning! Adrian's going to love this"! Alya said. I smirked, admiring in my head that I did look beautiful in the dress.

"Okay your turn" I said, browsing through some of my dresses. I picked out an elegant red dress with the same black bow as mine."How about this" I said, holding the dress up"!

"I love it! Can I actually wear it"? She's asked with her mouth open in awe. I nodded.

We finished up our hair and put on a little bit of makeup. After we walked down stairs to meet my mom.

"You girls look lovely! I'm sorry that you can only go for two hours but have fun". She smiled before walking us to the door. We grabbed our gifts and left.

As we approached Adrien's house, Nino walked over to us. He stared at Alya and then looked at me.

"You two are amazing" he said once again staring at Alya. I let out a little laugh once I saw the Alya cheeks had a dust of pink to them.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said to Nino. We began to walk again. Once we reached Adrien's door, I could hear the music playing. I was about to knock when the door opened. Standing there was Adrien wearing a lovely suit with the same coloured tie as her hat that she made for him. He smiled and signalled for us to come in. We all walked in. There were balloons everywhere and happy birthday signs as well. I could feel Adrien's gaze staring at me. My face turned red.

Adrien;

I opened the door to Nino, Alya and Marinette, I waved my hand signalling for them to come in. I saw Marinette standing there, wearing a beautiful ladybug dress. I looked at her face to see it was bright red. I smiled and couldn't help but think of how cute she looked. Everyone walked inside, closing the door I walked over to her. She smiled and outstretched her arms holding a wrapped birthday gift.

"H-Happy birthday Adrien" she said smiling. I took the gift and opened it in front of her. Inside the box was a stunning hat. Taking the hat out of the box, I placed it on my head.

"Thanks Marinette, I love it"! Her face, a new type of red, smiled back at me.

I looked into a mirror on the far wall. The hat looked amazing with my suit, she really is an amazing designer.

I picked up Marinette's hand and kissed it gently. Her ladybug themed dress and piercing eyes gave everything away. Looking up, I sheepishly whispered one word,

"Mi'lady".