Irritating devil

Nagisa got up from his bed, puffing his cheeks. He was annoyed that he couldn't continue sleeping, just cause his old friend was back.

"Did you get taller?" Karma looked at him, raising his eyebrows.

That was right, Nagisa was just a few inches shorter than Karma now.

"Hm...like every other boy? It's normal to get taller..." he sighed, stretching his body.

"I don't believe a short boy like you were, nearly has the same height as me now. There's a trick in it, isn't it? I bet you played basketball..." Karma smirked.

Nagisa averted his eyes, staying silent.

"Seriously??? How did you even get in the basketball club with your that short height back then??" he laughed.

"Shut up Karma! I did okay, I got in somehow..." he looked down, his cheeks flushed with red cause of embarrassment.

"To be honest I prefer your old appereance...Your long hair and short height..." he smirked. "There isn't so many things left to tease you now..."

"Than I did good by changing..." Nagisa sighed angrily. "I was sick of your teasings anyway...."

"Oh come on, you loved it...." Karma continued smirking.

"Nobody loves being forced to wear girl clothes!"

"That wasn't the only thing I did to you! I've also took your pic with Kayano....You know that kissing one..." Karma blinked his eye.

"Are we seriously going to talk about every blackmailing and teasing you've done to me??" Nagisa rolled his eyes.

"Speaking about Kayano, seriously where is your beloved little greenette girlfriend??"

"Actually she is ravenette, she stopped dying her hair and she is in America at the moment, to study acting..." Nagisa sighed, taking a t-shirt and jeans from the wardrobe.

"So your relationship is dead..." Karma said.

"What?! No..." he sighed, taking off the top of his pyjama.

"They say long distances ruin the relationships...you know that..." Karma chuckled, shaking his legs in a playful way.

"Will you shut your giant mouth?!" Nagisa glared at him.

"No way little dwarf..."

Nagisa could just roll his eyes.His happiness of seeing Karma had transformed into the "irritation" of seeing Karma.

While Nagisa was thinking tabout how irritating Karma was, Karma was staring at Nagisa's upper top which was naked at that moment.

Nagisa felt an uncomfortable feeling on his back and quickly wore his t-shirt and turned his head, only to meet with Karma's gaze.

"Will you stop looking like that?? It's creepy..."

"What's wrong anyway? We're both boys, why are you that annoyed from my gaze? Are you gay, ha??"

Nagisa threw the top of his pyjama on his face.

"I have got a girlfriend!"

"They all say like that at first..."

"Karma!"

"Okay...okay..." he grinned.

"Anyway let's go, classes are going to start..." Nagisa sighed and they left their room.

Karma followed him with a devilish grin on his face.

His university life was going to be so fun...