Welcome to Beacon Hills - Teen Wolf - Fan Fiction

*Beep, beep, beep, beep* Bailey crashed her hand on the snooze button. Today was Bailey's first day at Beacon Hills High, and she was remotely excited. She'd moved to Beacon Hills over the summer due to the fact that she lost her father and changed on her 16th birthday. Bailey is a part of a powerful family of werewolves. Everyone in her family became an alpha werewolf at the age of 16. Bailey and her mother moved here so she could start her own pack, and today she intended on finding one.

Bailey hopped out of bed to the bathroom where she stripped and entered the shower. When she made her way to her closet she looked over all of the new close she'd gotten. Ever since she changed, everything about her became confident and outgoing. Bailey decided to go with black leggings, a white flow top, a black leather jacket, and black leather ankle boots with golden studs. She matched them up with a golden necklace with one arrow on it and golden earrings. She straightened her hair and was on her way out the door with her bag and keys to her car.

Bailey pulled in to a parking spot right in front of the school. When she got our a handsome boy in a Porsche rolled down his window and yelled at her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked in a rough tone.

"Going to school, why?"

"That's my parking spot!"

"Oh, do you want me to move?" She asked and by then everyone was staring.

"Yes, ASAP!"

"Too bad." She said as she strutted off. Everone was completely shocked at what had just happened.

~Point of view: Bailey~

I walked into the main office to pick up my schedule and locker number. Once I had gotten it I made my way to my locker and put my stuff away, I still had 30 minutes left before homeroom. I decided to walk around the school until class started but while I was walking, something caught my eye. Outside was a lacrosse team practicing. I made my way outside because I decided I was going to try out for the team. I went to the coach and asked to tryout and he said to hustle to the locker room and change into an extra uniform.

~Point of view: Scott~

Coach told us we had some new kid trying out today and that we would be testing them the rest of practice. My attention suddenly switched from coach to the new kid as they walked out. I didn't know much about this kid, but what I did know was that they were a werewolf.

As we all got in line for the first warm up the new kid was first up. Coach had put me in the goal so I was ready for whatever this kid tried to pull. All too quickly the new kid jumped over the defense and shot the ball passed me. Everyone on the team was cheering except for me. How did they do that so fast? Yeah, they're a werewolf, but even I'm not that quick.

Everyone gathered around the new kid as coach told them they were on the team. He then told us to hit the showers. We all ran inside to get ready.

~Point of view: Bailey~

As we entered the locker room, I began looking for the locker coach gave me so I could be with the team. once I found it I began undressing. Once I took off my helmet, everyone silently stared at me. I was finally down to my shorts and and t-shirt when I finally broke the silence.

"Can you stop staring at me? I'm trying to get dressed."

And with that, they stopped staring... for the most part.

When I was finally dressed three boys started following me.

"Yes?" I asked them as I turned around but was struck with the scent of a wolf. "What can I do for my little wolfies?" I added trying to piss them off.

"What are you? An omega, beta... alpha?" The tan one with black hair asked.

"I'm not going to tell you, I don't know who you are and you don't know me. I can't trust you." After saying that I turned around and went to homeroom.