See You Again - One Piece: Law x Reader Pt.2

Trafalgar lead [Name] to a row of empty seats near the back of the room as the door that they had entered shut loudly. There were many people scattered across the room, probably aristocrats and nobles of the city, who ignored the pirates who had suddenly entered. Without even looking back to check if she was still following him, Trafalgar sat down and placed his sword to his left, throwing his arms behind the seat lazily. The rest of his crew scattered nearby, except for Bepo.

"Looks like they haven't started yet." Trafalgar muttered, looking at the stage.

"Are these people here for a movie or something?" [Name] asked standing next to him awkwardly because she didn't know where to sit.

Trafalgar motioned for her to sit next to him, and then spoke. "I guess you could call something like this movie... if you're into buying slaves and stolen treasures."

"Oh, okay." [Name]'s eyes widen when she pieced together what he had said. "Wait, buying slaves... This is an auction house! Like those ones that sell off people?!"

"[Name], your voice is loud." He brought his face closer towards her.

Her eyes widen and her face heated up when she felt his hot breath. Trafalgar stopped his face close enough, that their noses were barely touching, and this flustered [Name] even more. She managed to crack an embarrassed smile and copied Bepo's signature two words.

"I'm sorry." She says in a whisper as she stared into his grey orbs. "Anyways, I thought you were gonna help me find my friends?"

As he moved away from her, his signature smile creep onto his lips. "I told you earlier, we might be heading towards the same place as your friends."

"And how would you know that?" [Name] gave a sigh before she leaned back into her seat. "My friends would never come to a shady place like this. They aren't that kind of people."

Before Trafalgar could even respond, a high cocky voice interrupted him. "Well if it isn't Trafalgar Law. Who's this, your woman? Why would a fine woman fall for such a boring guy like you?"

The voice belonged to a man with bright crimson colored hair who sat at a far distance away from the Heart pirates, but his voice was loud and intimidating. His face was narrow and long similar to a shark. Sitting around him were people who looked just as scary as him.

Trafalgar casually moved his face away from [Name] to give the man a deadpan look. "She's not my woman, Kid."

[Name] watched as the two men exchanged intimidating looks at each other. She took another glance at the crimson haired man and gasped to herself when she realize that he was yet another strong captian similar to Luffy. She made a mental note to herself, not to get on the bad side of any of these men.

"Hm, woman. You look familiar. Where have I seen you before." A toothy smile crept onto the man called Kid's pale face.

Her eyes widen in shock, when he started speaking to her. She opened her mouth to say, "Hm... I was a stripper before this. Maybe you saw me in a bar."

Kid's eyes widen and his cheeks turned pink. "I've never been in a such a place."

"Hehe, I'm only joking." [Name] giggled, seeing how his face turned into a darker hue of pink. "I'm actually part of the Straw H-"

She is interrupted by Kid, as he turns his attention towards the entrance. "Oh? It looks like the Straw Hats are here too. Except for their idiot captain and the swordsman."

[Name] turned around towards the entrance and called out to the crew. "Hello friends!"

"[Name]? What are you doing over there? I thought you were asleep on the ship." Nami asked and then her face stiffen. "Who's the guy sitting next to you?"