chapter six

i walked trough the door "paul jake what was the problem u werent in bed when i got up and the kids were worried cause they heard somebody scream out side WHATS wrong paul"

"bella its nothing to be worreid about"

i cuddled into pauls chest his really warm chest he cuddled me back

"weres jake and carly"

"yhey went on a father daughter walk on the beach"

"aww i love how hes so fatherly"

"yeah fatherly"he muttered under his breath i kissed him

thats when jake and carly walked trough the door and carly ran up to me and hugged me to death "hi sweaty wered u go"" i went with a walk with daddy an he told me what he was""ohh what did he tell u "" he told me that he has a twin i already knew hes a werewolf mom but he has a twin mom a twin and hes bisiting tomorow "" yeah hes is"" i cant wait"

four hours later

jake pov

my cell rang "hello" i answerd not k owing who the caller id was"hello jake im at the first tree into la push meet you at sams place k " k bye"

"who was that"

"it was ashton"" ohh okay "

"ill go put the kids to bed""k"

when i walked up stairs embry was kissing leah "leah baby wats all this""umm daddy its nothing leave NOW"" no its ur bed time NOW go to bed "" good night embrylove yah"" good night leah love ill see u tomorow love yah to" embry said to my little girl "ummhhhmmm" i cut them i. tge kiss "leah bed NOW" carly came into the bedroom and kissed me good night and hopped into bed i tucked them all in and kissed leah goodnight "leah ill talk to you in the morning"" k"