Snatched

Nalani's POV

"I hate you!" I yelled from down the hall.

"I'm leaving and I'm not coming back this time."

"Oh please you always come back. This is the third time this month." my mom said smirking. As much as I hate to say it, it's true. I am and will alway's come back. I just hate that my mother feels the need to point it out to me.

"Well this time is different! You have gone way too far. I can't believe that you would kick me out of my room so that you could make room for you art work.

I ran down the hall, grabbed my bag, and stormed out the front door.

I began to run. It felt like I was being watched so I turned around. No one was there. What ever it must just be me freaking out. I keep running.

When I'm out of breath I stop and place my hands on my knees, breathing heavily.

"Wow  that was intence" I herd from behind me.

I make a sharp turn and see a muscular man in a black hoodie. I open my mouth to scream, but he slapped his hand over it.

"We can make this easy or" he clentched his teeth "we can make this hard." he finished.

He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to a truck. He chucked me into the front passenger seat.

"Try to run and I'll catch you. I won't be happy." his tone was hard.

He walked around the car, sat in the drivers seat, and drove off.

"Whats your name?" he asked

" You don't need to know." I responded.

"Keep it up with the smart talk, and you might not make it to D.C."

"So that's were we're going? You couldn't of kidnapped a girl from there? wow your smart."      

With a swift motion e pulled over to the side of the road and turned in my direction, giving me the first glimpse of his gorgeous face. His light blue,green eyes, tanned skin, and light pink lips.

"I can put you threw so much pain that you would be sore for months. If you don't shtraten up and behave, I just might have to set you straight my self." he growled.

He sat up and began to drive again.

"My name's Nalani." I whispered

"Trent."

I closed my eyes and pretty soon sleep took me over.

When I woke up to the bright sun in my eyes. I also didn't recognise wair we were.

"Your awake." he spoke

"I know your hungry so theirs food in the back."

I just staired at him.

" Go eat girl. Do I have to feed you?!" he asked obviously annoyed.

I crawled into the back seet and found a Mcdonalds bag. I began to eat.

"What, no thank you?" Trent asked.

"Yea, thanks for kidnapping me, taking me away from my home, oh and the foods good too." I said sarcastically.

"Remember what I told you." he warned.

"We'll be there in about five minutes." 

" What ever." I respond.

************************************* FIVE MINUTES LATER *********************************************

 "Give me your hand" Trent Demanded.

"No"

"Give me your hand. I don't trust you to walk to the door by your self.

"Fine!" I said shoving him my palm.

On my way to the door I looked up and saw the house. It was big but still not as big as mine. Over all, it was decent size.

When he finally opened the door, after shuffling with the keys for about an hour, I saw the house. It was a mess. Just like I expected. His sofa Is covered with stains, from god knows what. The television is still on. The kitchen has dirty dishes over flowing it. There are pizza boxes covering the coffee table. How in the world does he function with the house in this condition.

"Wow" was all I could say.

"I'm having friends over so fix this place up." He smirked.

"Yea that'll happen." I said sarcastically.

"If the house is not clean by seven then there will be punishment."

" I'll be upstairs in my room if you need me."

  He is so stupid. Well I'm leaving.

" Oh and one more thing.." he turned around." I'm setting the alarm, so if you even try to escape, I'll know." he finished before walking up the steps.

Well then that sucks. My plan just went strait down the Crapper.