Broken, Fix Me [Isaac Lahey Love Story]

I own nothing but Dem.

Demitria looks like Demi Lovato.

Demitria Hale twin sister to Cora Hale. When Cora finds out Derek is still alive she wants to find him. But Demitria doesnt, she feels that if he cared he wouldve looked harder. Dem is just like Derek. Thats why Cora has trouble understanding how she could resent him. Cora is more like Laura. Dem was closer to Uncle Peter than anybody else. She looked up to him. Their both 17. Demitria is with Aiden. She loves him. But will she experience real love when she finds Isaac?

.........

Dem's pov

Aiden and I were so fired up. He just knew how to turn me on! He was kissing my neck so roughly, I liked it. "Aiden come on..." I said inbetween kisses. "Lets just go and have a quicky, please?" I urged.

"If you get in the volt, after you get out we will" he said roaming my body.

"Aiden, let her go" said Duke. He did as he was told. "Dnt you wanna see your sister?"

"Yeah, but she doesnt wanna see me" I said. And its true she thinks I betrayed her for not wanting to look for Derek, for being inlove with someone who wants to kill him.

"Go on then" Duke stepped back so I can enter the volt. I entered and saw Cora and two other ppl.

..........

In the volt.

"who are you?" I asked them. The girl looked at the guy and said "Im Erica and this is Boyd" she said pointing at the dark boy.

"Im Demitria, Demitria Hale, Coras twin sister" I said pointing at Cora.

"That means, Derek is gonna get us out right?" Questioned Boyd.

"He doesnt even know we are here... And ..." I looked at Cora. "i lost all hope in him"

"You never give up on family!" Yelled Cora. She was now in my face. "Just cause your with Aiden doesnt mean he wont kill you!" She was pissed.

"If it mean saving you then ill let him" I told her. She looked surprised that I would risk my life for her. I sat down next to her. Her head rested on my shoulder. Shes been here for about 3 months. Duke said I just needed to go in there for a bit.

A few hours passed and I heard Aiden and Kali come in. I looked at them. Cora was now awake and so were the rest. "Take her" said Kali pointing at Erica. Boyd tried to fight but Kali stopped him. Erica was dragged out yelling. I just held Cora tighter. I knew they were gonna kill her.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Should I go on?