moving back part 1

I kicked my alarm off the cabinet beside my bed hoping to shut it up, but it defeated me by making even more noise vibrating against un-carpeted, paint splattered, wood floor. I repeated my mantra; I love my new room because I love that my family are happy here. Bullshit.

I blew a tendril of blonde hair off of my face and admitted defeat standing up and picking the buzzing, singing frog from the floor. I began repeating my mantra aloud before I threw the helpless green thing at my wall in abject terror, tomorrow was my first day at my new school. Well to be honest it was my second first day at Park High since I'd lived here 3 years ago in a house down the road, which meant I'd already been through the embarrassing new girl terror the only difference was that I was going through it with about 400 other people at the time so there was never a shortage of people to hide behind but not tomorrow, I would be doing it all over again all on my own. Unless Blaze text me back.

 Little Blue, the house down the road, that is the house I miss, it's the silly things really like the painted blue walls and the ivy climbing it, the little apple tree out back. Memories of the house I grew up in. This house was ridiculously over sized, we'd tried to buy Little Blue back but it had recently been brought by another family and no amount of sentimental stories from my mum made the family change their mind about Little Blue, no amount of money did either.

This house was all that was around the same street but back to the story, we'd moved to London for 3 years we were closer to family although we still never bothered visiting them so I made friends, with difficulty, and had settled in slowly. My friends from here gradually forgot all about me but that was okay because I forgot about them to, I was now beginning to wish I'd stayed in contact because here we are running away from something, what it is I don't know, and I now had to attempt to pick up where I'd left off. I'd texted a friend, Blaze, my new address but I doubt he would be interested.

I sat at my baby white piano testing my fingers against the ivory keys, preparing to launch into something that I create from raw emotion, something painful for everyone to hear I closed my eyes and pressed my first finger to the furthest 'A' hearing it fill me and empower me with confidence from there I was lost, I let me fingers fly away from me.

I sighed letting all of it slide away with the last note hearing it linger in the air slowly fading into a peaceful silence,

"That's beautiful."

I opened my eyes the magic lost, I looked at my door but it remained closed so I looked at the glass doors which led to the garden that I was now 'lucky' to even have attached to my second floor bedroom, a boy was standing there smiling at me I looked him up and down he had shaggy black hair, dangerous blue eyes and a perfect smile plastered on a sculpted, pale, flawless face he was wearing no top and low rider jeans with pink boxers peaking above the hemline, Pink?

We'd lived here a week and I realized that once again I'd forgotten to lock my patio doors and this was the result of that mistake, some boy probably a gang member or rapist was leaning casually against the door frame as if he'd been invited by and even though he was fit I wasn't ready to lose my V plates just yet, I now realized how painfully under dressed I was since I was sat here in a white, which isn't particularly opaque in the sunlight, long sleeve almost crop top night shirt and embarrassingly short shorts which I'd never wear in public and yes they were also white.

"Don't you remember one of your three bears Goldilocks, beside you practically invited me over?"

I stared closer at the boy in front of me studying him, I smiled recognizing him it was Blaze I ran headlong at him laughing and squeezing him tightly when I lived here I had three good friends, Blaze, his twin sister Blake and Damien (who Blake was secretly in love with.) I was the only blonde one and they all had black or brown hair so I was called Goldilocks when our school held the play Goldilocks and the three bears we all had parts me as Goldilocks and them as the three bears we were inseparable from that moment until I left.

"I haven't seen you in ages," I squealed I jumped up and down in his arms he laughed with me.

"Don't stand to close I've just been running,"

There was no way I was letting go, maybe I wasn't alone after all I pulled him over to the little blow up couch that I had in the corner of the room and sat him down across from me exploring everything that we had missed out on,

"Blake is now with Damien but we don't hang out with each other anymore," he shrugged,

"Not even you and Blake?" I felt like I had caused this lapse in friendship,

"No, it just got awkward."

"Oh.." I think this was getting awkward to, I realized that maybe I couldn't just fall back into old friendships everyone was older now and we hadn't even been talking ten minutes yet there was nothing left to say.

"When did you begin playing piano?"

"So you were listening?" He shrugged I could see he wasn't into talking anymore but I didn't want him to leave I needed someone to talk to someone that wouldn't just leave me.

"When I left I didn't get on with everyone right away, or with anyone for that matter so I decided to play music you always used to but obviously you prefer being a comedian now,"

"I like to look at it like I got one foot in the music door and one foot in the comedy door, so I don't know if you can really picture that or not, I'm not really getting anywhere, I'm just kinda humping the wall in between the two doors,"

I laughed at his lame but obvious attempt to entertain me maybe he didn't want the conversation to end either.

A/N so I introduced a whole host of characters there so I'm going to leave you to mull things over but I'm not finished with this day yet :D read on. Fan. Vote. Comment I'm new so help me out. Punctuation isn't completely right yet but I haven't proof read yet and I'm looking for an editor.

PM me if you are an editor btw.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa326/AttackOfTheGummyBear/ <--The video of my characters.