Part Two

Harry was pressing Zayn against his room's door while he was sucking his neck while trying to open the door.

When they finally managed to get into the room , Harry slammed Zayn on the bed.

They didn't have time for preliminaries, they just longed for each other bodies, so they soon find themselves undressd on top of one another hungrily kissing.

Zayn's eyelids fluttered as he bit his lip while lowering himself slowly onto Harry's lenght, biting back a moan as he did so. Harry laid beneath him, his breathing short as Zayn inched down further and further.

"You okay?" Harry asked trying not to gasp , half in and half out of his body. It seemed like a very long time since he'd done this with anyone and his body is all about screaming at the raven-haired boy to start moving. But he held himself back and waited for Zayn to catch his breath and get used to the sensation of having him inside him and then finally he looked down at him, still biting his lip, and he nodded fervently. "Lean forwards," Harry stated and Zayn did so, leaning down to eat out his mouth.

Harry rolled his hips forwards, just slightly and Zayn gasped as he filled him. After a moment or two Zayn got used to the unfamiliar feeling and he begun to rock his own pelvis slowly against Harry's. Harry soon matched his speed, the both of them always craving for more.

So they both started to move faster back and forth. Harry shut his eyes just enjoying the fact that he was inside such an hot and sexy creature, cherishing the moment.

Zayn arched his back suddenly and the room got filled with low moans of pleasure.

"So...good..." Zayn mouth whispered as Harry's hips joined his in a slow crescendo. "So...so good..."

Harry just let him ride him.

They both were rough wild and abandoned.

They both felt like it was the best sex they had ever had.

Suddenly as Zayn rode him, Harry felt the muscles around his cock tighten and he knew that he could't take it for any longer. Soon his release slammed through Zayn's hole, leaving him shaking and sobbing his name

"Zayn!" he breathed on a luxurious sigh.

"Ah, God!" Zayn quivered there, prolonging the moment.

Soon he felt Harry slid out of him and wrap an hand around his lenght. Harry started to move his hand really quickly while looking right into his eyes.

Zayn couldn't help but close his eyes due to the extreme pleasure that Harry's hand was giving to him.

"Don't close your eyes, I want you to look at me." Harry breathed out.

He screamed Harry's name, his short nails digging into his back as he arched one last time before collapsing into his hand, shuddering convulsively.

"I'm yours! I'm - !" The groan tore out from deep inside his chest as he came undone, trembling as he never had in his whole life.

"Felt good?" Harry whispered into Zayn's ear while caressing his still trembling body.

"So good." Zayn muttered out of breath, smelling the thick scent of sex that hovered into the room.

"Had enough?" Harry said again with his eyes twinkling with humor, but also with a devilish glee that made Zayn's toes curl, while hearing the low tone of his voice.

He looked up at him in an almost challenging way and licked his lips. "I could take a little more."

Harry' eyebrows shoot up and he tilted his head, obviously pleased with his answer. "Good," he purred, and then his voice grew even darker. "'Cause I'm not done with you yet."

Okay this is my terrible attempt at writing a smut scene, I hope you like it anyway lol

Comment and vote please.

-Ale♡