24. Like a pizza

24. Like a pizza

Leah's POV

The next week was dreadful and I was stressing so much. The only thing on my mind was Luke, while I actually had to focus on the upcoming History test. I sucked at that subject, I hated it with every vein in my body.

I couldn't understand why we had to learn about things that happened in the past. What's in the past is in the past right? Well my History teacher wasn't really pleased when I said that to him.

Currently I was running a bit late for... Guess what? Yeah, History.

I was texting Luke and not looking where I was going, hoping that I bumped into nobody. They just had to watch out for me and get the hell out of the way.

I was also on my period so my current mood wasn't really nice.

I turned the corner and my body collided completely with someone else's. My phone flew out of my hand, landing a few metres further on the ground.

I silently prayed that the screen wasn't broken and that my phone could still function properly. If it was broken then the other person was going to pay for it.

"Geez watch out" I yelled, standing up from the ground where I was laying on a few seconds ago. I didn't look up to the other person but walked to my phone, tapping on it to see if it still worked.

The screen was completely black so I tried to turn it on. When the white Apple sign appeared on it I felt so relieved. I made a victory dance but was disturbed when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and met familiar eyes, someone I haven't seen for a while and I hoped I wasn't going to see them anytime soon. Unfortunately it was him.

"Noah" I spat at him, venom was visible in my voice. I eyed him arrogantly and when he didn't reply, I looked down at my phone to see that I had only two minutes to get in time at History.

"What a pleasure to see you again, Leah" he said, winking at me. I scowled at him and turned away to leave, but his hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"Do not touch me" I said, slapping his hand away from my shoulder. Then I turned around and quickly walked to my class.

When I was with one foot into the classroom, the bell rang so I was just in time.

"You're a lucky girl Benson" my History teacher, Mr. Fish - that's how I call him - said when I sat down in my seat.

I nodded at him and quickly gathered my stuff on my table, but my attention was averted when the classroom opened.

I looked up to see the guy who I just had an encounter with standing at the front of the classroom.

"Class attention please, this is your new classmate, Noah, he was kicked from his old school and this was the only school who accepted him" he said, but after he said that his eyes grew wide and he looked with a horrified expression towards Noah who seemed calm about the secret that was just thrown into the air like it was nothing.

Noah shrugged his shoulders and then took a look at his new classmates. When his eyes met mine, he smirked and decided to say something. "I think I'm going to like it here", while winking at me. But the girls a few rows in front of me thought is was for them and quickly sat up straighter making their boobs look bigger.

I fake gagged and when people turned around, I stopped with making weird sounds. Mr Fish narrowed his eyes at me before turning back to Noah. "You could take a seat" he said and Noah looked around for a free table. He was walking my way and when I looked next to me I saw that there was a free spot. I quickly put my bag on the chair and when I looked up I met Noah's eyes.